PDA

View Full Version : Whoa...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
November 16th, 2007, 06:38 AM
7 BF2 players last night!! Good call on getting into the Game last night Goose!! Nice to see the Conda back in the saddle!!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
November 16th, 2007, 07:39 AM
Yep, definitely some good rounds. I ended up with a pretty good haul on the night which gets me a little closer to my next rank. I had forgotten what a squad full of mercs can do. Top squad all night.

waltersw15
November 16th, 2007, 08:47 AM
I definitely love winning those 1-0 rounds. When it is that close, I'm usually on the edge of my seat hoping we can pull off that last kill before they get us.

I think somebody mocked me for being near the bottom of the scores for the team during my first round, but then I quickly got on a roll on Mass D.

Definitely a lot of fun when we have a full squad.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
November 16th, 2007, 09:09 AM
;207833']I think somebody mocked me for being near the bottom of the scores for the team during my first round, but then I quickly got on a roll on Mass D.
Yea, it was me that mocked you. But hey, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to help the team :stick !

LA_MERC_Wetzny
November 16th, 2007, 10:33 AM
Mocking? There's no Mocking in BF2!!! Good times... Hopefully this is the start of something new!! I will be in the deer woods this weekend so I'll see you Boons toward the end of the weekend! Keep the MO!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==