PDA

View Full Version : How's your blood pressure?

LA_MERC_FragFood
November 12th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Here's another little snippet to add fuel to the illegal immigration brouhaha. As you may have heard, there are a number of "underground railroad" type paths normally taken by illegal immigrants from south of the border. Included in those are what are effectively classed as "rest stops," just like you'd find on an official paved highway. Also available are "staging areas" where those almost at the end of their journey can change their clothes, etc., before making the final entry into a US city. Here (http://www.minutemanhq.com/hq/borderops_27.php) is an example of a rather large staging area, with pictures and all. Bear in mind that this site is from the Minutemen, a citizen action group formed to monitor our southern borders, so it may be a bit biased...

An interesting read, I think.

:stick

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 12th, 2007, 11:11 PM
How many school kids did they have to rip off to make those haxed photos? I wonder how many kids ended up in detention for not doing their homework or at least turning it in?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 13th, 2007, 06:15 AM
How many school kids did they have to rip off to make those haxed photos? I wonder how many kids ended up in detention for not doing their homework or at least turning it in?

LMAO!!!.. you know, there's a liberal equal rights wuss out their right now thats really making up that excuse..

That is sad though... Run across the border... drop your old cloths off in a ditch.. make a mess..

Welcome to America.

Daedelus
November 13th, 2007, 09:59 PM
ahh at first i didnt realise those where empty close i thought it was a mass grave the where posting ewww...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 14th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Well... seems like we should have a bunch of naked Mexicans running around the west with that many cloths left behind...LOL

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==