PDA

View Full Version : US NAVY LCS Structure Completed Today!

Rollout
November 9th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Our company completed the aluminum construction of our LCS (Littoral Combat Ship) US Naval vessel today. This vessel looks like a "Starwars" battle cruiser in the water, launch date is February 2008, updates to come, this SOB ROCKS!!!! We can move multi-force (Army, Navy Seals, Marines) attack units and their equipment (Helos, Tanks, etc) to the point of attack (Littoral=Shallow Water) vs. the current fleet vessels. Can you say. "rapid flanking!!!" :)

http://www.austal.com/go/product-information/defence-products/littoral-combat-ship-(lcs)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 9th, 2007, 10:46 PM
SAWWEEETTT!!! Looking ship :)

I think I would run.. or swim the other way if I saw that coming :)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 9th, 2007, 11:40 PM
Sweet jesus Rolly Poly you make that sh!t. One order of I am gonna kick your arse with a side of whoop your arse coming right up.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
November 10th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Pretty awesome stuff there Rollout! One more reason that you are da man.

So can you water ski behind it? :stick

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 10th, 2007, 05:14 PM
very nice Roll, lol Doc!

Rollout
November 10th, 2007, 07:16 PM
The wake WILL be wicked, 4 MASSIVE water jets propel this beast!!! When it rolls out, CNN will be ALL over it!!! Until then I can't send pics, unless I want to be killed. seriously we have armed guards, FBI and NCIS swarmming the place!!!

Lockout
November 11th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Hey...is this thing going to hurt the pilot whales???? I think it poses significant risk to the various oceanic inhabitants of the worlds oceans and should therefore be scuttled immediately and turned into fishing reefs or razor blades....

Nahhh on second thought **** the pilot whales.....if they are so stupid they get hit by a big ass noisy ship like this then maybe the gene pool is better off without them.....

Start work in mobile tomorrow Rollout.....When we eatin at oyster house????? Life is good on the outside ! I have been paroled...Im a free man !

Rollout
November 11th, 2007, 06:59 PM
LOL "B", the whale lovin' (my ass) airlines lost their bid in Hawaii this week, we are free to run wild!!! HSF (Hawaii Super Ferry) is a GO, and those SOBs have no impact on a NAVAL vessel in
Mobile :)

We need to eat soon, I leave for Australia December 4th!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
November 12th, 2007, 01:25 AM
Damn that thing is cool!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
November 12th, 2007, 08:28 AM
Australia? WTH?? Going down for the opening of Quala Bear season? :stick

Rollout
November 12th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Going to checkout the Sheilas (on company money) from Dec 4th till the 20th :), hope I get as luck as "Dog" on my 20 hour flight!!!

Lockout
November 12th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Dude...Quala bear season sweeet ..they taste like chicken....Pilot whales, kangaroos and qualas....oh my...surf and turn Aussie style.....Ya'll are just ****ing the worlds creatures to hell and back with your big boats....Dats cool. Was over there today...tried to call ya for lunch but no answer...I got the blue port authority badge...which one do you have..? I can smuggle the junk in legal like now !@

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==