PDA

View Full Version : New truck for me

LA_MERC_Drax
November 1st, 2007, 01:46 PM
I got me a new truck back in August, just never got around to take photos of it, well here they are. Its a 2007 Avalanche, I'll get around the interior pics later. Its got everything the loaded out option would except chrome side mirror backs, chrome honeycomb grill and a woodgrain steering wheel. Other than that, its got navigation, dvd entertainment package, fully power everything, leather interiors. Rides a ton better than the 4 runner.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
November 1st, 2007, 01:56 PM
I like it... very nice...

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
November 1st, 2007, 02:19 PM
Nice, now give it to me cuz I need a better truck to tow my car around in.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 1st, 2007, 03:16 PM
nice Justin

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
November 1st, 2007, 04:13 PM
saweeeeet!

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 1st, 2007, 04:28 PM
very nice, especially since its free...bastage

LA_MERC_Drax
November 1st, 2007, 06:29 PM
Thanks, and not totally free, work just gives me 750 a month to pay for it and insurance.

LA_MERC_Yankee
November 2nd, 2007, 10:44 AM
Nice Truck. Can't wait for a ride.

Daedelus
November 2nd, 2007, 11:34 AM
looks great. i am so glad the whent with the new body styling. i seen the new tahos and escalade and love the headlight/front fenders etc. and was so glad when the truck modles that just came out had the same styling. didnt really care for the body styling(head light/fenders again) of the older say 2004-2006 ones.
On a side note have you had any problems with the rear pop down wall leaking? i had a friend he worked at GM and he said the had problem with the first few years of the avalanche with that rear window/wall leaking. ?
i figure with any new design there is a few bugs to be worked out on the first modle out etc.

LA_MERC_Drax
November 2nd, 2007, 09:19 PM
No leak problems yet, but next time i wash it, ill have to break down the back wall after to check it out.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==