PDA

View Full Version : Just droppping in

Chaos Crayons
October 25th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Just stopping by to say hello :), I met LE_MERC_thee_rook at MSD in helena today and he told me to come check out the website n stuff. you guys run a good program ;)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
October 25th, 2007, 03:50 PM
That was quick. Nice sig...lol. How'd the cables work for ya?

Waht all games do you play online. If you are an orange box'r, you are on the right path.

Good to see ya around.

Rook
aka Robby

Chaos Crayons
October 25th, 2007, 03:56 PM
hmm games I play... well, basically any newer steam game, CSS, DoDS, TF2, HL2DM. beyond steam games I love me some company of heroes, madden, used to play battlefield 2 but traded that away so now I stick to 2142, C&C3, splinter cell double agent, WoW, DDO sometimes, just ordered Tabula Rasa, and will play gears of war when it releses on PC.... I probably missed a bunch but I will play just about anything a few times, and if its good I might even call in sick to work :D

Justin

LA_MERC_goose
October 25th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Welcome to the nut house ... your list of games sounds like we have atleast two in almost every game ... :D

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 25th, 2007, 04:03 PM
hmm games I play... well, basically any newer steam game, CSS, DoDS, TF2, HL2DM. beyond steam games I love me some company of heroes, madden, used to play battlefield 2 but traded that away so now I stick to 2142, C&C3, splinter cell double agent, WoW, DDO sometimes, just ordered Tabula Rasa, and will play gears of war when it releses on PC.... I probably missed a bunch but I will play just about anything a few times, and if its good I might even call in sick to work :D

Justin

LOL... well you play a Hulllava lot more games than I play... I use to be a Big CS 1.6, source, and Deathmatch player.. but now primarialy BF2... I stay away from the MMORPG games... seem to addictive to me.. and I dont have the patients for it... LOL

Welcome to the forums,

If you stay around long enough, you will be Assimilated.

Chaos Crayons
October 25th, 2007, 04:06 PM
I have a lot of time on my hands lately, I had ACL reconstruction surgery in june and got sent home from work for 6 months. as for MMOs, yeah.. they put crack in the bottom of the boxes. I played everquest for around 8 years and then started jumping around to whatever was new and best. BF2 didnt really float my boat, was too squad oriented and if your mates really sucked there was little you could do to win. TF2 is my new love.

LA_MERC_Spark
October 25th, 2007, 04:18 PM
hello! and welcome!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 25th, 2007, 05:08 PM
BF2 didnt really float my boat, was too squad oriented and if your mates really sucked there was little you could do to win.

Now I agree on that point.. I cannot pub by myself... If im gaming with our other members, or friends of LA_MERC... then its worth the game play.. I enjoy the social environment we get from a full squad of Guys all in Team Speak.. if I cant do that, then I don't play.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
October 25th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Welcome Justin. With the flood of new games (finally), I'm sure there will be a little bit of everything played around here. I've been playing a little TF2, which is pretty fun. It definitely helps to have others that you know of TF2 as teamworks pays big dividends. Will see you around.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==