PDA

View Full Version : Never Forget...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
October 23rd, 2007, 01:01 PM
She's the Debil....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7007109937779036019&q=hillary+uncensored&total=146&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=7007109937779036019&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 23rd, 2007, 03:34 PM
Dammm... I sure hope this gets out in the open before its too late.

Scary thought... just thinking of these soulless creatures trying to run the greatest nation in the world.

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
October 23rd, 2007, 05:11 PM
Is that the whole video? Id like to see more if there is. I just wonder sometimes why fox news always pops up in videos like this. Looked like cnn and msnbc popped up a couple of times, but not in the length of fox.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 23rd, 2007, 05:33 PM
thats because they "the Clinton's" have to much influence in the "Other Media"

Either I'm getting paranoid.. or I'm just seeing the obvious.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
October 24th, 2007, 09:22 AM
This was the preview video.. a full length production is in the works.... timing baby it's all about timing.

Daedelus
October 24th, 2007, 10:51 PM
i will be glad if there is truth behind this if they do manage to bring it out. it could be a big blow to her or maybe not. i think with the timming thing on waitting for closer to election might be bad or not work look how damaging fareinhight 911 was to the bush campaign it was out there and well hyped and almost a house hold name. and still did nothing to keep bush from being re-elected to office. SO SAD.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
October 25th, 2007, 01:47 PM
She will not get elected no matter what. She is a woman and that is that. Nothing personal, but the American political machine will not let her in. She is o-kay as a senator, but the big chair is a stretch. Democrats are shooting themselves in the ass if they think she has a prayer.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 25th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Well, they deserve to get shot in the Ass if she is the best they can come up with.

LA_MERC_Sniper
October 26th, 2007, 11:23 PM
well if this is true i hope it is all true and it does as much damage as possible the problem with farenheit 911 was it wasnt all true but some of moores idiotic fabrications. he was sued by newspapers for changing headlines and omitting info. I doubt people will care though. if they are hillary supporters now they will still be

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 27th, 2007, 10:07 AM
I doubt people will care though. if they are hillary supporters now they will still be

True,,, there are some idiots out there who will vote for someone like her just to spite the other party... no matter what kind of person she is.

Daedelus
October 27th, 2007, 05:34 PM
True,,, there are some idiots out there who will vote for someone like her just to spite the other party... no matter what kind of person she is.

haha exactly what i thought happended last time when bush got re-elceted to the second term.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 27th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Whats really sad is at this point, I don't want to vote for anyone associated with either party. I'm so disillusioned with the way both parties are doing.. It seems hopeless to me.

You have Bush making deals with Canada and Mexico in what amounts to selling the country out to the highest bidder.. Or corporation.

Then you have the Democratic party who would cut the throats of every foot soldier outside our borders just to SNAFU the Republican parties chance at getting another member in the presidency.

S][its just all Fvcked up man.

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
October 30th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Its going to become a matter of taking the lesser of two evils. I think the country is already suspicious considering polling data say that half the country wouldn't ever vote for Hillary. But how much faith can you really put into polling data.

We need someone thats willing to take some politically incorrect stances on things to get this country back in line with how it was intended to function according to the constitution and bill of rights. I think that starts with the three branches of government re-examining what their jobs really are.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==