PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Rope Prank

LA_MERC_Onji
October 22nd, 2007, 10:44 AM
<object width="464" height="392"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/Mzg0OTI4"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/Mzg0OTI4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="464" height="392"></embed></object>

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
October 22nd, 2007, 12:04 PM
lmao

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 22nd, 2007, 12:10 PM
LMFAO, That is some crap I use to do.
Who am I kjidding. I'll be doing that tomorrow, LOL.

One of my favorites was getting on my Dad's 10 speed Bicycle with a pair of black umbro shorts and a pair of black cowboy boots and a black motorcycle helmet and then playing joust with a garden rake in hand with my Uncle on the Tractor as he bush hogged the front fields, LMFAO. It would piss my Uncle off something fierce. He would actually try to run me over, SERIOUSLY!, LMFAO

And my all time favorite was going to the dollar cinema movie theatre and take a hershey chocolate bar get into one of the bathroom stalls and when someone came and sat in the stall next to me I would rub the chocolate all over my hand and stick it under the stall and ask for some toilet paper, LMFAO, talk about some funny reactions.

LA_MERC_johncst
October 22nd, 2007, 02:53 PM
lol

Chi_Townz
October 22nd, 2007, 06:14 PM
Ok, Andy, that last one was a little sick...funny, but sick...LOL

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 23rd, 2007, 06:33 AM
meh I thought they should at least fall forward like the car took the rope...

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 23rd, 2007, 07:37 AM
Good idea Robby, Well have to record our own "MORE REALISTIC" invisible rope prank, LOL.

Daedelus
October 23rd, 2007, 09:02 AM
yeah that was funny. my part of town the less used roads have sign's up all over saying slow down residential area Etc. it would be funny they should just do this instead. also they been using card board or wood cut out that is a shape of a cat and painted. They put in on the curb so it looks like its crossing the street right in front of you so you slow down, atleast till you see its a fake cat.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==