PDA

View Full Version : PC running AMOK!

LA_MERC_FragFood
October 17th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Take a gander at THIS (http://www.nj.com/starledger/stories/index.ssf?/base/news-12/1192509993309380.xml&coll=1)!

Methinks we're getting a BIT too sensitive. :tosser

Chi_Townz
October 17th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Down right stupid....

"I think there are many people who understand the significance of a noose as it relates to the history of African-Americans," said James Harris, president of the NAACP's state chapter. "We thought we lived beyond the era when people felt it was okay to have that type of display."

Last night, the Maines family said they would be replacing their Halloween display and erecting a sign reading: "Thanks to the assistance of Millie Hazlewood and her friends, Halloween and Christmas decorations will no longer be celebrated here."

Chi_Townz
October 17th, 2007, 07:19 PM
http://www.photoshoptalent.com/images/contests/ayers%20rock/fullsize/ayers%20rock_45de22bfeb2fd.jpg

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 17th, 2007, 07:55 PM
OHHHH... GIVE ME FVCKING BREAK!! Dammm...

Well what about all the people that were hanged in the middle ages... we have to include them in the protest too...

OH!! wait a minute, there all dead... Humm, I see a trend here, maybe after 5 or 6 hundred years,
the "Offended" will finally let it rest, after all, hopefully they will all be dead. Gezzzzz.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 17th, 2007, 08:29 PM
I bet cattle rustlers and horse theives are also offended...

I will put money on the fact that the nooses that were showing up everywhere were put there by blacks in order to get their law passed.

I'm tired of their whinning. We desegregated schools but they segregate everything else. BET, Miss Black America Pageant, United Negro College fund, the list goes on forever.

If not for the NAACP and the politicians fear of the race card and not getting the black vote, most all of these instances wouldn't happen. They will keep taking and pushing as long as the people in America let them because realize this, things like the race card doesn't work in any other country in the world.

LA_MERC_johncst
October 17th, 2007, 08:57 PM
a big WTF

waltersw15
October 17th, 2007, 09:02 PM
The problem is that no matter what you do somebody is going to be offended. People need to realize that they will most likely be offended by somebody everyday of their lives. You just have to get over it and move on.

Once again, this is the context we have to look at. A dummy hanging from a noose during Halloween is part of the holiday not racist. A dummy hanging from a noose on Martin Luther King Day is racist not part of the holiday.

Lets get a life people. I realize that racism still exists today, but we have to do a much better job about determining what is really a racist act. I for one would like to see the day when we don't have to deal with racism, but when their is misguided racists claims as this, it doesn't help me understand their cause any better.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 18th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Racism does still exist today if you have nothing to do but look for it. It will continue until the NAACP win's. Everyone should just surrender now.

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
October 18th, 2007, 11:09 PM
They should have replaced it with a burning cross......That is RACIST.....hell, if you're gonna be accused of it....you may as well go all out.....We have all left this silly chit behind except a few ppl that use it as a crutch....you know, we all immigrated here down our family trees...(history lesson) "Indentured Slaves" settlers that sold themselves essentially to the wealthy to gain passage to the americas.....some of these people doomed their families for generations to be slaves......Slavery has been around much longer than the introduction of blacks to america......In the words of Denis Leary "Life sucks.....get a helmet" We are all slaves to our jobs.....Some ppl take their beating then go home to their family.....then you have ppl that think that they deserve an undue amount of respect (i.e.:entry level executive) then call it discrimination when they are told that with a high school diploma...."you're gonna have to start from the bottom"......

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
October 19th, 2007, 08:31 AM
;206835']
A dummy hanging from a noose on Martin Luther King Day is racist not part of the holiday.

I disagree. you have to know where you come from in order to know where your going. LOL

Chi_Townz
October 19th, 2007, 06:33 PM
I disagree. you have to know where you come from in order to know where your going. LOL
HAHAHAHA

And NAACP??
Colored people??

I thought it was African American... Just a little mixed up there eh? I wonder how many Asians or Mexicans are with them...For that matter, just by using the term colored, it could encompass all colors...white...Oh, wait.. technically, black AND White are not colors.. Red, Yellow and Blue are...hhmmmm:tosser

Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist, I just hate ignorance..

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
October 21st, 2007, 08:12 PM
HAHAHAHA

And NAACP??
Colored people??

I thought it was African American... Just a little mixed up there eh? I wonder how many Asians or Mexicans are with them...For that matter, just by using the term colored, it could encompass all colors...

isn't white all colors combined and black is absence of color right?

hawcer
October 22nd, 2007, 09:30 AM
OK....from now on You can't:

Use your barbi-q's ...it might offend the Jewish community

Go deep sea diving...it might offend the families of the Titanic victims.

Hunt with a Bow...it might offend the Native Americans

Wear a Hat & boots with a belt buckle bigger than a Toyota....it might offend a real cowboy's descendants

use that last statement......it might offend the Japanese

Eat at Taco Bell...it might offend the Mexicans

Grow your hair out....you might offend the hippies of the sixties

Go out in public....because your sure to offend someone.....

I'm just having fun with this to prove how stupid this sheite really is....

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 22nd, 2007, 03:53 PM
And the people said... Amen!!!... Ooops,,, I just offended Non-Christians...

(Revised)

And the people said... (To each his/her own belief, or lack their of)

LA_MERC_FragFood
November 12th, 2007, 06:43 PM
And the people said... Amen!!!... Ooops,,, I just offended Non-Christians...

(Revised)

And the people said... (To each his/her own belief, or lack their of)

OKay, just to a. move this along and b. get my post count up, I present the following. Y'all join in and SING!

Politically Correct "Deck the Halls" Christmas Carol

Deck the halls with boughs of non-endangered plant species
Fa la la la la, la la la la
'Tis the season to be self-actualizing,
Don we now our alternate-lifestyle apparel
Toll the ancient non-denominational-winter-solstice-holiday carol

See the blazing log of non-denominational-winter-solstice-holiday-non-endangered wood before us,
Play the harp without unnecessary brutality and join the chorus
Sing we emotionally stable in a collective group effort,
Fa la la la la la la la la
Heedless of the weather patterns despite the effects of global warming,

Fast away the mature year passes
Hail the new year without any implicit ageism, ye persons
Dance in a non-hierarchical manner in merry measure,
While I tell of non-materialistic, non-denominational-winter-solstice-holiday treasure,

Author Unknown

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==