PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Walters!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
October 14th, 2007, 01:05 PM
:birthday Bill. So what's this make... 41..42? :stick

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 14th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Ohhh nooo, another Old guy having a birthday...
Gezzz, we're going to have to start calling LA_MERC..... LA_GERI (Geriatrics)

Happy Birthday Bill, glad to see you have another one... After all it beats the alternative :stick

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 14th, 2007, 01:29 PM
HBD Bill

LA_MERC_Wetzny
October 15th, 2007, 07:33 AM
In in all the Cabbage, Beans and Booze threads it was easy to nearly miss Walters Birthday!! Have a good one Brother!!!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
October 15th, 2007, 08:07 AM
Haaaaaapy birthday to you! Haaaaaapy birthday to YOU! Haaaaaaapy birthday dear Waltersss.....HAAAAAAAAAPY birrrrrthday tooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If my back was better, I would jump out of a cake for ya!

Happy birthday man.

Barry

LA_MERC_Spark
October 15th, 2007, 08:12 AM
happy B-day big guy

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 15th, 2007, 08:20 AM
HBD bro

LA_MERC_johncst
October 15th, 2007, 09:35 AM
hbd

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 15th, 2007, 09:39 AM
HBD mano...sorry so late.

Big_ch33se
October 15th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Happy Bday d00d!

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 15th, 2007, 07:23 PM
HBD man, we could have given you that 2 day old pizza as a present :p

waltersw15
October 15th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Thanks guys. My wife's present to me for my birthday was to allow me to get down to the LAN Friday and Saturday (extended yard pass). I'm glad to have gotten to meet a lot of the MERCs.

Baco, there's no need to jump out of a cake for me. I saw you at the LAN, but unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to get around and meet with everybody. But, I did want to stop by for sure to meet the fellow vets of the clan. Sorry, I didn't make more time for meeting opportunities. Hopefully, they can get that back of yours fixed up.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
October 15th, 2007, 11:01 PM
;206728']Thanks guys. My wife's present to me for my birthday was to allow me to get down to the LAN Friday and Saturday (extended yard pass). I'm glad to have gotten to meet a lot of the MERCs.

Baco, there's no need to jump out of a cake for me. I saw you at the LAN, but unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to get around and meet with everybody. But, I did want to stop by for sure to meet the fellow vets of the clan. Sorry, I didn't make more time for meeting opportunities. Hopefully, they can get that back of yours fixed up.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone.

Awww...it's ok man. We shall meet again!! Good news, the VA moved my back injections up a week...WOOT!!! So I will be going in on the 23rd. Unless, that is, the government decides to transfer funds from the VA to the Metairie methane level project. I heard that there was a major spike in methane production this past weekend.....govt must deploy $1,000,000.00 study!!! Al Gore could get the Nobel Peace Prize, AND the Beano anti-gas award!!! Global warming sure got kicked up a notch this past weekend :p Andy was lost for 13 hours under a melting glacier!!! :p

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
October 16th, 2007, 05:19 AM
:birthday:birthday:birthday:birthday:birthday:birt hday:birthday

Hope you HAD a good Burfday

Chi_Townz
October 16th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Happy Birthday Walters! (sorry its late)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==