PDA

View Full Version : I just don't know what to say about this...

LA_MERC_FragFood
October 10th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Getting sued after your kid almost drowns? By the cop that responded? (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-mdrown1007oct10,0,6825213.story?track=rss)

Cry_Me_A_River
October 10th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Damn...talk about petty.
That ***** did not suffer any injures. NO broken tailbone; no broken and/or sprained ankle. She just fell.

:)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 10th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Someone needs to go down there and kick her in the other knee.

Stupid ***** <--- I know thats filtered.. but you get it. LOL

Chi_Townz
October 10th, 2007, 06:42 PM
If the Cosmillos had made their pool baby-proof, police would not have been called to the scene, there would have been no water on the floor, and Eichhorn would not have hurt herself, he said.

"It's a situation where the Cosmillos have caused these problems, brought them on themselves, then tried to play the victim," he said.

Now this is the damn stupidest thing I have ever heard... She needs to be fired from the force for allowing that...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 10th, 2007, 07:27 PM
I agree... Who really needs to be fired.. "Or shot more like it" is the soulless lawyer who is actually taking on the case...
A person who tries to put a spin on such a stupid lawsuit as this does not deserver to breath the same air as we do.

waltersw15
October 10th, 2007, 08:04 PM
These kinds of thing just makes me sick.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
October 11th, 2007, 06:23 PM
She dropped the lawsuit.

http://www.local6.com/news/14319101/detail.html

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 11th, 2007, 07:17 PM
I'm glad to see some sanity in this case.. that was stupid... no doubt..

But you know, if I were a conspiracy theorist I might would suggest she and the family of the kid... or maybe just her, planed this little escapade just to bring attention to the families plight, in hopes that some sympathetic person with a lot a resources might step in and offer their help.

You never know??

LA_MERC_FragFood
October 11th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Nope, look again:

"Eichhorn's attorney, David Heil, sent a fax to Local 6 News that stated Eichhorn said it was in the best interest of herself and her family, friends and the Casselberry Police Department to dismiss the lawsuit."

In other words, it sounds to me like she got a lot of hate mail and anonymous phone calls...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==