PDA

View Full Version : NEW BF2 SERVER ADDRESS!!

LA_MERC_goose
October 8th, 2007, 06:52 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls ... CHILDREN OF ALL AGES ... Step right up and learn the answer to the world's most outragous mystery ... what happened to the LA_MERC BF2 server?

Well, it would seem the provided knew the server it was on was on it's last leg but never shared that with us. The server that our game server was on has been retired and we have been placed on a newer machine. The new and improved address of the LA_MERC BF2 server is .... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

72.233.30.45:16567

I currently have it set up as a BF2 Special Forces server ... only trying to get it populated and see how it does. It's back to 32 players so we only need 6 to get a round started. Maps in the rotation are Warlord, Iron Gator, Mass Destruction, Surge and Ghost Town.

Suggestions, comments and fundage are always welcome.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 8th, 2007, 08:53 AM
I will be there tonight :) !!!..

Uhhhh... well maybe,,, somthing just came up.. DOH!!

hawcer
October 8th, 2007, 10:56 AM
OMG....people that like to play SF?I'll take that .....grappling hook,zipline and stinker(gas bombs).

I love SF.....I'll try to get in there......
Is it i/o or all-out?

LA_MERC_goose
October 8th, 2007, 10:59 AM
All out.

Ab1dab1
October 8th, 2007, 12:07 PM
I vote to kill off Iron Gator. Running around the innards of the carrier tends to drive me nuts.

Abi

hawcer
October 8th, 2007, 12:43 PM
;206284']I vote to kill off Iron Gator. Running around the innards of the carrier tends to drive me nuts.

Abi

LOL....I still have yet to remember my way around that darn ship.

Plus side -- lots of potential points for medics and support,if the server is packed.

Neg. side -- You die alot when server is full.totally sucks with only a few players.

BTW -- My opinion means didly-squat ;)

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 8th, 2007, 12:53 PM
I will try to be there.. if I can peel myself off of Metroid

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 8th, 2007, 03:13 PM
BTW -- My opinion means didly-squat ;)

no way man.. we value all opinions here...

Don't me were going to listen to you :stick ...LOL

But post away!!

LA_MERC_FragFood
October 8th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Swap out Road to Tampa for Iron Gator.

Yeah, I know it's a regular BF map, but it's a damn good one.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==