PDA

View Full Version : Another article to pi$$ you off

LA_MERC_FragFood
October 2nd, 2007, 07:51 PM
Yet again, weenie administrators do the politically correct thing and wuss out.

Here (http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_271104049.html)

Another fine example of what a permissive upbringing gets you.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 2nd, 2007, 09:42 PM
Now .... THIS PISSES ME OFF,,, Can you say FARKING DOUBLE STANDARD,,

Meantime, Muslim children are being allowed to pray during what's being called their own time, that's lunch time, during Ramadan.

Parent June Quigley said, "They get to pray in our schools. That is religion in a public school."

Muslim parents have different views on the issue.

Ohhh...well excuse the **** !!!! out of me!!! I didn't realize your religion was so special... Ohh thats right... we are a bunch of pagans bent on Hell and damnation thus, we dont get the "SPECIAL RIGHTS" that real worshipers of god get... :"note I did not Capitalize the g"

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
October 3rd, 2007, 06:40 AM
Just got a note home from school yesterday that they aren't going to have a Halloween parade anymore because some kids can't afford costumes. Some children choose to not dress up, and it scares some of the younger students.

My wife and I are going to complain at the PTO meeting. My wife said that they did the same thing at the school she works at but enough parents complained and they changed it back.

hawcer
October 3rd, 2007, 07:53 AM
Don't even getme started on the "special treatment" horse sheite.
If you haven't figured it out yet...."Average Joe American" has for less rights than most.

NO:
-Special holidays
-Special religious situations
-Special schools,scholarships,grants
-Special Tax deductions
Blah,blah,blah...ect,ect.....

Sorry...that struck a nerve.....

Chi_Townz
October 3rd, 2007, 06:57 PM
Don't know if you all caught it, but the reporter in the video said PATRIOTIC tone...wonder why they changed that....
http://cbs2chicago.com/video/[email protected]

Still, for many residents the debate took on a nationalistic tone, one of defending America and its traditions.

:xmas1

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==