PDA

View Full Version : Custody Loss <<HAHAHAHA

Chi_Townz
October 2nd, 2007, 06:16 PM
What a slacker..
Britney Spears' Custody Loss Met With Sympathy From Fans, But Not Surprise (http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1571004/20071002/spears_britney.jhtml)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
October 4th, 2007, 08:18 AM
I hate it for her kids but she had to know it was going to come to that! She needs some help. Maybe move back to LA back in the woods somewhere and get away from all that crap and get her life back together...

LA_MERC_DocSparky
October 4th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Bad choices seem to be her forte. It's always sad to hear about the kids caught in the middle of something like that. It's similar to the kids of Sheen / Richards. There are just some REALLY messed up people out there.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
October 4th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Man Don't get me started on these people.. They're wasting our Oxygen.... Freaks pure and simple Freaks... how many of these people even graduated from High School? They add nothing of substance to our civilization, nothing positive to our culture, I can't think of one redeeming quality that any of these low-lifes offer. Even when you COMBINE them into one Giant Pile of White Trash, you wouldn't find one salvagable feature from the lot. IMHO...

Some how they've landed on easy street, and still they can't find a way to function as a BENEFIT to society.

Cry_Me_A_River
October 4th, 2007, 10:35 AM
This children are being given to Kevin??

Not much of a step up in parenting.
Instead of growing up to be rich, drunk senseless wanks, they'll grow to be rich gangsta wannbe wiggers. SWEET!

:)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
October 4th, 2007, 11:24 AM
I guess the Judge decided he was LESS high, drunk and stupid then her... Oh well.... Best of luck to them all...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==