PDA

View Full Version : Landscaping

Rollout
September 27th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Sparky,
I said I would post you some pictures of my landscaping a while back, so here goes:
1. The front yard with the "cafe" table and chairs, shrubs, and a stone waterfall I installed behind the "cafe" table (hard to see). The site was blank 10 years ago when we moved in, so no worries mate, it WILL fill in.
2. The "Bama" sunset from the "cafe"
3. Hummingbird and feeder from the side yard bench
4. Backyard view from the pool
I love this shiot, good luck with your plan!!! :)

Rollout
September 27th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Sorry for the double reply, the attachments didn't work the first time;

Sparky,
I said I would post you some pictures of my landscaping a while back, so here goes:
1. The front yard with the "cafe" table and chairs, shrubs, and a stone waterfall I installed behind the "cafe" table (hard to see). The site was blank 10 years ago when we moved in, so no worries mate, it WILL fill in.
2. The "Bama" sunset from the "cafe"
3. Hummingbird and feeder from the side yard bench
4. Backyard view from the pool
I love this shiot, good luck with your plan!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
September 28th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Nice work dadio!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 28th, 2007, 04:16 PM
WOW.. sweet yard man,, I like the trunk at the bird bath.. neat idea.

Big_ch33se
September 28th, 2007, 05:26 PM
pretty kool stuff. I got a LOT o work to do b4 my yard looks good.

Lockout
October 2nd, 2007, 07:08 PM
Ok homo...if I find out you planted those flowers Im going to crack ya in the head and then Im getting out the weed whacker and lay them out like I do Wetz at BF2....Did G come over and help ? Where are the Fn butterflies..? What you need is one of those plywood silouettes of a fat lady bending over....Now thats class baby ! And your in alabama...where is your wash machine? Truck on blocks? Come on @!@@@@

LA_MERC_Wetzny
October 2nd, 2007, 07:13 PM
Don't forget the Porch Monkey.. better get one of those... I thought Everyone in 'Bama had one...

Rollout
October 2nd, 2007, 08:37 PM
No porch monkey or jockey, blame the flowers on Connie. And I'd like to see you even try to kick her arse little man!!!

Lockout
October 3rd, 2007, 09:16 PM
Nope...I know my limitations.... !

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==