PDA

View Full Version : Grillin' in Bama

Rollout
September 27th, 2007, 08:37 PM
The first 2 are grilled Kansas City style babyback ribs after a hard day of yard work and "flip this house" work, prior to a BF2 fiesta, and the second 2 are grilled shrimp, red snapper and mango tacos prior to,...you got it BF2 saturday night fiesta!!!!! Ah, the good life just keeps going, and going, and going!!!!!!!!!! :) Chow!!!!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
September 27th, 2007, 08:56 PM
I wondered why your tail was dragging during the first round. You were loaded up!!!! j/k. Looks awesome! Man, I'm hungry now.

So are you doing a repeat at the LAN?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 27th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Damn Chris. That looks GOOD!

Rollout
September 27th, 2007, 10:45 PM
You are exactely right Doc, I was LOADED down for the first round, that's why we lost. BUT, the good home cookin' kicked in for rounds 2 and 3 and we OWNNED!!! :) Mediic, I need a medic here!!!!!! No woriies mate, I got your back, now GO, GO, GO !!!!!i

LA_MERC_Spark
September 28th, 2007, 09:39 AM
Holy crap man! I'm freakin starving now! thanks :twak

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 28th, 2007, 02:49 PM
MMMMMM That looks good!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 28th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Saweet... makes me envious :)

Big_ch33se
September 28th, 2007, 05:42 PM
yeah, next time you gonna post sumthin like that, make sure we all get to have some :)

Lockout
September 28th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Conda...he said...Red Snapper....When the @#$@ are we getting back in the water and killin?

Chris....Damn boy that looks good....Damn good

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 29th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Who was the Dude doing the Grill work? The same Noob that's always calling for back-up? :stick... Nice to see the old-school grill doing work... I'm all on gas now and I do miss the Charcoal....

Rollout
September 29th, 2007, 03:37 PM
The noob is me LOL :), and I'm ALL about "old" school, just ask Dragon. If there aren't coals it isn't grillin', can't believe you sold out to the darkside!!! :)

I'll post the recipe site Monday when I get back to work, the link is on my work computer. Gotta' do "SERIOUS" shiot when you're on the clock ya" know!!! :)

Lockout
September 30th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Hey no need for explanation Rollout....I bought a brand new gas grill ....side burner the whole fn nine....Then I went out two months later and got me a Big Green Egg *finest charcoal grill in the world* I wont disrespect meat by cooking on anything but the old fashion chunk coals....Simply said...there is no finer way to grill....

In fact, Im fixin to fire that ***** up right now....Just bought some prong sized shrimp and a NY strip soaking in italian dressing.... Sweeet !

Rollout
October 1st, 2007, 11:22 AM
Barby Rib recipe site;

http://www.realgrilling.com/swf/pork_ribs_1/sbs_shell.swf

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 1st, 2007, 04:51 PM
If only you had some good bbq sauce...

Rollout
October 1st, 2007, 08:13 PM
The rub is the key, I use this Kansas City style. I use K.C. Masterpiece Hickory during the aluminum foil stage. I put the ribs on the very outside of the grill during the aluminum foil stage. And I forgot, I use Hickory wood chips to smoke the ribs, I add them at the very beginning and every 15 minutes and baste them at that time also. I use beer or water, K.C. Masterpiece and Lemon juice(1 squeezed lemon) for the baste. ENJOY!!!!

http://bbq.about.com/od/rubrecipes/r/bl91211a.htm

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==