PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for a great night of scrimming!

hawcer
September 24th, 2007, 09:18 AM
I'm a little late....but hey,better late than never :)

I just wanted to say thanks for hosting a killer scrim session Saturday.I haven't had that much fun in a long time.

Good work all around ....and the Battlerecords are a definate plus ;) .

Always happy to be an easy target for ya,
Hawcer

LA_MERC_DocSparky
September 24th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Hawcer,

It was a great scrim Sat night! You guys definitely came locked and loaded. I've been looking at the battle recorder stuff and man is it impressive. Both sides got their share of good skirmishes and it was a real slug-fest.

Lots of fun. Thanks for joining in,

DocSparky

LA_MERC_johncst
September 24th, 2007, 11:35 AM
yes scrims are a lot of fun glad to you come over and tell us you had fun

waltersw15
September 24th, 2007, 01:00 PM
When the scores are that close, it is definitely a good time. Thanks for the scrim.

hawcer
September 24th, 2007, 02:29 PM
When I feel like playing something other than sniper....I think I'll be stoppin' by your joint.
There's no since in randomly joining any server when there is a great group of guy's right here to play with......

You WILL be added to my favorites :)

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 24th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Thanks Hawcer! I enjoyed the scrim myself. They had to drag me out of retirement but it was fun. You guys were tough and traveled in packs and I'll leave out a few choice words I had at times during the game.. haha

I'm not that patient to play all snipers. I'll play just about anything else, with any kit, with any vehicle.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 24th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Right back at you Hawcer. That was a ton of fun. I can't get enough of teh battlerecorder footage we got. Both sides played an awesome game. It was a nail bitter all teh way too teh finish. Both sides played great. How we squeked that one past you was a surprise too me. All in all it was ablast. I can't wait to do it again.

LA_MERC_FragFood
September 24th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Gotta throw my .02 in as well. It was a hard fought scrim, and I definitely enjoyed watching the Battle Recorder stuff as well. "Hmmm. SO THAT'S how he placed that claymore. Have to remember that one" sorta thing, too...

Really enjoyed myself and hope we can do it again soon.

waltersw15
September 24th, 2007, 09:12 PM
Where's the Battle Recorder stuff at. I wouldn't mind checking some of that out myself.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==