PDA

View Full Version : LAST NIGHT PHOTO SHOOT.. After the scrim!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 23rd, 2007, 05:29 PM
LMFAO!!! The guys who go this did a great job.. I laghed my A$$ off!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MY1RfmcvBMA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MY1RfmcvBMA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

BTW, Who's got the screen shots from that picture session??

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 23rd, 2007, 05:49 PM
That was feakin awesome. How do you capture your video like that. It would be sweet to put some clips of MERC's in that scrim on our main site. Be sure to add my 4 bAnger WOOT!

Rollout
September 23rd, 2007, 06:25 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever planted the C4 needs a medal!!!!!!!! OMG that was too funny, I'm still laughing :) !!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 23rd, 2007, 10:26 PM
LMAO....And how do you tie in the TS audio as well...sweetness

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 23rd, 2007, 11:22 PM
That was feakin awesome. How do you capture your video like that. It would be sweet to put some clips of MERC's in that scrim on our main site. Be sure to add my 4 bAnger WOOT!

I've got Doc working on taking a particular piece of video from the Scrim of Highwind, Andy and BS PWNING 8-12 of the bad guys attempting to climb the stairs from hotel... amazing what you three did there!!! Perfect Nade by Conda. PKM pwnage by Highwind and BS LEAPS into the Stairwell gun BLAZING to wipe out the Squad + there. Wait till you see it. SWEET WORK!

waltersw15
September 24th, 2007, 08:51 AM
That is funny.

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 25th, 2007, 08:33 PM
woot it was a blast too

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 26th, 2007, 12:31 PM
I've got Doc working on taking a particular piece of video from the Scrim of Highwind, Andy and BS PWNING 8-12 of the bad guys attempting to climb the stairs from hotel... amazing what you three did there!!! Perfect Nade by Conda. PKM pwnage by Highwind and BS LEAPS into the Stairwell gun BLAZING to wipe out the Squad + there. Wait till you see it. SWEET WORK!

LMFAO!, I know the exact moment you're talking about David. Highwind was prone in the corner waiting with the PKM and I was running around the tree as Bait, whistling, Oh, look at poor old me I'm all alone come kill me, and Highwind would say, I DON'T THINK SO SLICK, KA KA KA KA KAKAKAKA AKA AKAKAKAKAKA AKA KAK, Dead Dead Dead,
WAIT, 4 of them are coming and Highwind is Reloading, never fret my friend I have a pineapple with their name on it, KABOOM!!! 4 BANGERS, WOOT,
Then BS comes blazing in, "Hey guys what all the rucuss about" Highwind replies, we just mowed down like 2 whole squads, woot!", BS, says "Oh wait I hear more of them down there, YEEHAWW, Cowboy", jumps the rail and finish off the yellow belles,

DAMN WHAT A FUN NIGHT, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE VID.

Rollout
September 26th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Wheres the vid, wheres the vid!!!!!!!! This sounds awesome, Conda ALWAYS gets multiple nade kills, I think it's that mind meld shiot working again:)

Rollout
September 27th, 2007, 06:00 PM
EVERYONE, Checkout Doc's awesome vid under Battlefield, A Few Magic Moments!!!!!

Big_ch33se
September 28th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Awesome!!!! Great.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==