PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M Vet School

waltersw15
September 21st, 2007, 09:07 AM
First-year students at Texas A&M's Vet School were receiving their first anatomy class, with a real dead cow.

They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them, "In Vet Medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor: The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal body.

For an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the dead cow, withdrew it and stuck it in his mouth.

"Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes. But eventually took turns sticking a finger in the anal opening of the dead cow and sucking on it.

When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and told them "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention."

Sorry Highwind, I had to put this out here in the wake of the Aggie's butt whooping last night.
---

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
September 21st, 2007, 10:00 AM
yeah, I know that prof, hes from miami...

Rollout
September 21st, 2007, 10:50 AM
ROTFLMAO, so are you saying he "stuck" it to you twice!!!!! :)

Can your team hold onto a football??????? Wasn't pretty!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 21st, 2007, 12:02 PM
LOL, Was I the only one to notice that the proffesor still has a shioty finger.

LA_MERC_johncst
September 21st, 2007, 03:29 PM
LOL

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
September 21st, 2007, 04:53 PM
Yeah, that was about like it was against Cal last January except this time they gave us a buttered ham to play with on offense. Search Google for fire fran and see how many separate websites come up... nuff said. Oh, one last thing, its not the players, its the coaching for sure (except our secondary).

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==