PDA

View Full Version : I've already told some of you so now I'll tell the rest

Dark Knight
September 21st, 2007, 04:33 AM
as many of you know, I've changed my line of work recently to inspection. as many of you also know, I've been doing a lot of studying and going to special classes on a regular basis as well in order to get both training in and I've been doing a lot of inspection under the supervision of level II techs on job sites.

All of this has finally paid off guys. Just days ago, I negotiated a contract basis deal with a company out of Indiana for a 6 to 8 week turn around job. This 6 to 8 week job will result with my making an equal amount of cash as I would make in an entire year at my current job!! I could take two of these turn around jobs and end up doubling my current annual salary by working on 12 to 16 weeks the entire year, thus leaving me much more time to game with you guys!! *lol* Just kidding, I will do my best to get enough turn around work to work between 6 and 9 months a year. I will be investing in a super high end laptop as well to bring with me on job locations so that during my off time I will still be able to game.

Now you all know...the rest of the story!! :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 21st, 2007, 06:33 AM
Woot sounds great Dark... I want a uber Duber laptop too... :stick

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 21st, 2007, 06:58 AM
Holy crap man! That's awesome! Congrats!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 21st, 2007, 06:59 AM
That's awsome man, congrats!

LA_MERC_Spark
September 21st, 2007, 07:58 AM
grats my man!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
September 21st, 2007, 08:15 AM
Sounds like a sweet deal there Dark! Congrats!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 21st, 2007, 08:25 AM
You going to show up at the Scrim Saturday night??? :stick

LA_MERC_johncst
September 21st, 2007, 03:33 PM
what is a turn around job ,doing what

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 21st, 2007, 05:18 PM
what is a turn around job ,doing what

Well,,, what you do is, you face one direction,,, and after a while to Turn around and face the other.... its really a complicated task when you think about it.. I mean, if your not precise enough with your turn, you may actually over rotate and end up back where you started... In a turn around job that means you didn't do your job,,, so pretty soon you get replaced by someone who can turn around better than you.. I would not want that kind of work, I know I could not handle the pressure,, Knowing if I didn't turn around just right every time... Bammmm... I'm out of work...

Darkknight... I got a lot of admiration for you man,,, taking on a career like that... YOU GO DAWG!!!

P.S. Thanks, I'll be here all week :stick

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==