PDA

View Full Version : Hey there...

Cherrythief
September 20th, 2007, 10:32 PM
How's everyone doin'?

I'm {Sn][per}Cherrythief, and I just wanted to tell you all good luck at the scrim, and it will be both an honor and pleasure to have you in my scope.

Happy Hunting.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 21st, 2007, 03:47 AM
Wuzzup cherrytheif. Should be a fun matchup. Can't wait.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 21st, 2007, 05:50 AM
Hey man. Thanks for the introduction. Watch out for power chords and have fun in this thing.

P.S.
DO NOT shoot the guy hiding in the corner with LA_MERC_thee_rook above his head. He is a nice guy REPORTING from behind the lines

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 21st, 2007, 06:48 AM
Wazzup Thief.. Looking forward to it.. I think We, (Sniper Group and LA_Merc) are in for one hell of a good time, I got my cold beer in the fridge, and a house to myself... Lets get it on!!!! :)

LA_MERC_goose
September 21st, 2007, 07:03 AM
Welcome to the nut house, Thief.

I ordered my Mt. Dew IVs last week - they should be here today. I'm hoping for a decent day so I'm not in a really bad mood or else I'm going to need a lot of revives.

LA_MERC_Spark
September 21st, 2007, 07:56 AM
fresh bottle of scotch is in the cab! can't wait!!!1

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 21st, 2007, 08:19 AM
I am going to be drinking some dirty bird martinis......on the rocks of course!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 21st, 2007, 08:22 AM
What? We have something planned??? WTF could that be? When, who, what??? Thanks for the invite fella's... :devil

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 21st, 2007, 10:05 AM
It sounds like a BOYB event at someone's house.

Glad to have you over Cherrythief.

Cherrythief
September 21st, 2007, 10:34 AM
glad to be hear and thanks for the warm welcome :)...gonna be one hell of a match!

Cherrythief
September 22nd, 2007, 02:07 PM
well....last night was my first time in your server...and i must say, you run a damn good server and you're tough as hell to hit!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 22nd, 2007, 02:50 PM
well....last night was my first time in your server...and i must say, you run a damn good server and you're tough as hell to hit!

LOL... Thanks Thief... and Back at you cuzz... There were a few times you and one of your compadres were in my sites heading up the hill on Mastur City, I had a hell of time getting there.. Or might I say.. Almost getting there... I actually didn't make it. LOL

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==