PDA

View Full Version : UMM SNAKE !!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 20th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Umm ok so I opened the back door and on my patio was this...

Yes I know it's little but never the less it is still a snake!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure what kind tho...

It's a baby snake as long as my hand! but little around...

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
September 20th, 2007, 01:21 PM
I had one of these for a pet.....YellowDog will back me up.....among other Tarantulas and scorpions.....and a few other venomous snakes

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 20th, 2007, 01:49 PM
looks like a racer DL. Nothing to worry about.

I used to run a home based reptile business after high school. At one time I had, in my bedroom mind you, an 8 ft Burmese Python, 2- 6ft Redtail boas, speckled king snake, and around 10 assorted small snakes, lizards, amphibians and arachnids. At my partners house we had 2 rattlesnakes, a breeding pair of 12 ft burmese pythons, a 9ft reticulated python and a ton of other assorted small snakes, lizards, amphibians and arachnids.

Good times but when the big snakes eat a live rabbit each every 5 days it gets expensive.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 20th, 2007, 01:51 PM
BTW, someone ran the poor guy over. You can see a large injury in the lower 1/3 of him in the first picture.

LA_MERC_Drax
September 20th, 2007, 03:13 PM
I had a 9 foot burmese python in college, the pet store wanted me to buy there 22 foot one, that thing was just wayyyyyy too big for me. I don't mind snakes at all, but when it can possibly eat me, then i have a problem.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==