PDA

View Full Version : Battlerecorder

LA_MERC_goose
September 20th, 2007, 11:43 AM
I guess I should have mentioned this before but ... I need people on our server so I can get a game going and make sure the battlerecorder is working prior to Saturday's match. If you guys can jump on and possibly get a game going for a round or two to see what is and is not set up correctly and then I can make sure the battlerecorder is ready - I'd appreciate it.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 20th, 2007, 11:52 AM
What time do you need me in there Alan?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 20th, 2007, 11:57 AM
I'll be there!

LA_MERC_goose
September 20th, 2007, 11:58 AM
I'm off limits tonight and tomorrow night. If you guys can get it going and I'll look at the log files to see what comes of it. I'd appreciate it.

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
September 20th, 2007, 01:44 PM
I would love to but the Aggies are playing Miami tonight. Maybe Ill be around after the game.

LA_MERC_johncst
September 20th, 2007, 01:58 PM
put me there

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 20th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Umm...What starts it to recording..
Dose it run automatically when a game starts up?
Or do you have to execute a command to start it recording once a game is started??

LA_MERC_goose
September 20th, 2007, 04:18 PM
From what I understand it's a per game recording. When the "recordable scores" round starts then so does battlerecorder. When it stops or the round ends, so does battlerecorder.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 20th, 2007, 05:08 PM
So, if I understand you correctly, it records every round with enough player to have a round. In theory.... a busy server would be recording every round until someone decide to stop if from recording?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==