PDA

View Full Version : Be proud Louisiana!!! :stick

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 17th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Holy Chit....

The Bodyguard looks like a Child protection and welfare expert!! (Psst Just don't ask him to spell it....) I like how he's described as "the father of young children" which is to infer he's an expert on their welfare and care.

Quick someone call Shawn Kemp!!!!

Now Brit wants K-fed whacked...Too bad the Sopranos ended last season... I can see it now...

Fade in to Chris in LA..: Meets up with Brit at a strip club, hits a few lines with her.. defiles her behind the dumpster in back of the club... then back to her place....

Scene cuts to next morning: Chris an Brit are untangling from a night of Sex, drugs and small animals..

Brit: "Chris, I hate K-Fed.. can you help me?"

Chris: "Sure... Lets hit an AA meeting, get an in-and-out burger, you call Paris Hilton we swing in for a little of this and a little of that.... Before you can say, 'Opps I did it again', he's DONE!"

Brit: "Kick-ass!"...

You can't make shiot up like this....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297107,00.html

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 17th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Opps.... I FVcked up again....

Dont surprise me at all...

Rollout
September 17th, 2007, 04:27 PM
From the ooppps I F'd up again, can anyone say O.J., what an idiot, maybe they can make it stick this time!!!!!

LA_MERC_FragFood
September 17th, 2007, 09:23 PM
From the ooppps I F'd up again, can anyone say O.J., what an idiot, maybe they can make it stick this time!!!!!

Dunno - Just because they have the entire thing on tape doesn't mean they didn't make it up. And Johnny Cochran's gone, so we won't get catchy rhymes this time around. "If you've got it on Maxell, this certainly can't end well."

LA_MERC_Spark
September 18th, 2007, 07:05 AM
what a pitiful little tramp...

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 18th, 2007, 08:41 AM
I bet KFed put the hit out on himself...just to get the kids.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
September 18th, 2007, 08:55 AM
what a pitiful little tramp...

Are you talking about KFed or Brit? They are both tramps in my book.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 18th, 2007, 09:46 AM
It is Kansas that has this junk on his news list. :stick

Now that is just FKed UP!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 18th, 2007, 10:16 AM
It is Kansas that has this junk on his news list. :stick

Now that is just FKed UP!

Can I get a translation here? Anyone???

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 18th, 2007, 10:39 AM
You seem to always know what is going on with the stars and starlets. Granted they all may be from Louisiana, but you always have the "411" on them.

C'mon, it is okay if you secretly have a celeb news group. There is counseling for that.:stick *jk*

LA_MERC_Spark
September 18th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Granted they all may be from Louisiana,

Cartman...what the fuk are you talking about? like ummm.. yeah the other girl singing tramp from LA is?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 18th, 2007, 12:34 PM
You seem to always know what is going on with the stars and starlets. Granted they all may be from Louisiana, but you always have the "411" on them.

C'mon, it is okay if you secretly have a celeb news group. There is counseling for that.:stick *jk*

Oh... Oh.. you mean the INTERNET... ya we got's it her'n Kan-sas.... :stick

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==