PDA

View Full Version : Iphone

LA_MERC_Drax
September 14th, 2007, 10:51 PM
so they dropped the prices of the iphones a good bit, so i went ahead and picked one up. Well i've spend most of the day with it plugged up to the computer attempting to activate it through itunes. The f'n website keeps kicking me back at a certain point and won't let me finish activating it. So ticked with the phone right now, thinking about taking it back....

LA_MERC_Nutria
September 15th, 2007, 08:30 AM
iPhone huh?
Language is horrible
<object width="400" height="350"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.superdeluxe.com/static/swf/share_vidplayer.swf" /><param name="FlashVars" value="id=D81F2344BF5AC7BBE24256854171C685EF99FAFCD4BF400 B" /><embed src="http://www.superdeluxe.com/static/swf/share_vidplayer.swf" FlashVars="id=D81F2344BF5AC7BBE24256854171C685EF99FAFCD4BF400 B" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="350" allowFullScreen="true" ></embed></object>

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
September 15th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Yeah, Ive been thinking of getting one since I am in need of a new phone. I like it because I dont have an ipod, and i need a new phone, so I might as well combine the two. There is talk of a new model coming out in nov. They might be unveiling it later this month. Supposedly its going to us the 3G instead of EDGE.

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 15th, 2007, 01:26 PM
They're also planning to come out with another iphone based on the ipod nano. They put in for the patent last month.

LA_MERC_Drax
September 16th, 2007, 08:52 AM
got it working now, just had to do some crazy ways to get it working. Its definately a fun phone

Ab1dab1
September 16th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Gotta love the fact that Apple decided to "give something back" to the poor schmucks who paid through the nose for them (the extra $200). That is really generous of the company to give those people a $100 gift card to the Apple store so that they can buy accessories for their phone. Oh yeah...did I mention that the rebates aren't good for iTunes? I guess they realized they would give people more apple crap for the extra money they wasted.

All I can say Drax is good luck.

Abi

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
September 17th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Let me know how you like it because Im seriously considering getting one since my current phone is 4 years old and about to die.

LA_MERC_Drax
September 17th, 2007, 02:11 PM
It takes some gettin used to using it, but its a fun phone. I dont really care for the battery meter that much, i used to get a percentage on my other phone but this one's got a small meter in the top right. The screen on it is awesome, i've watched youtube clips on it, they're clear as a regular tv picture. It picks up my wireless internet in my house fairly well also. Camera takes pretty good pictures, i think its a 3 MP camera, ill attach a photo or two from it. If you go in a cingular store (it has to be one of the corporate stores, just ask one of the stores near you and they'll tell you which one is), they have a set up in the store where you can pick up the iphone and play with it.

LA_MERC_Nutria
September 17th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!11 It is a giant octopus

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
September 17th, 2007, 03:09 PM
I played with one back in july when I was ready to buy one but the store was sold out so I already know how amazing the screen is. Just be sure to sign up for ebilling so you dont get an 80 page bill in the mail.

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
September 21st, 2007, 08:22 AM
well, I got mine last night. The thing is amazing and theres not really anything that I would want different on it.

LA_MERC_Nutria
September 21st, 2007, 08:34 AM
;205477']well, I got mine last night. The thing is amazing and theres not really anything that I would want different on it.

Boobies or a poo-see.... that makes everything better

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==