PDA

View Full Version : TV Guided Missle Practice

Rollout
September 14th, 2007, 05:39 PM
I have been playing an old mod (Allied Intent v.1) and found it to be AWESOME at helicopter flying, TV guided missle as well as airplane flying and bombing training. You play as single player against VERY good bots! So you can train as you will without getting yelled out for suc.ing!!!!

http://www.gamershell.com/download_12018.shtml

I loaded it onto my second hard drive with another copy of BF2. If you load it on your primary copy, you can't log on to servers because "your version is differant than the server", otherwise, this is great for training

Best Maps
Kubra helicopter and plane flying, pilots don't line u up for TV's very well
Gulf helicopter gunning, pilots don't line you up good for TV
Zatar AWESOME TV Guided training, pilots line u up GREAT
Dalian AWESOME TV guide AND flying, the most close to human combatants, there are tons of ground AND air threats!!

Ab1dab1
September 16th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Rollout....

Your post reminded me of something that I heard on Teamspeak from sensei Andy.

Doh.....for all the time I've playing this game, that night was the first time I ever heard that when TV Guiding a missle in a helo you have to keep clicking to keep retargeting the bloody thing. I don't think this is common knowledge.

Abi

Rollout
September 16th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Good deal Abi, that's the value of LA_MERC, to bring everyones level of play up!! :) If you get a chance to fly with Andy, David, Goose, Dragon or John it IS AWESOME... but they don't tollerate missed shots, that's why I posted this :)

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 16th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Unlike those guys I tolerate 1 missed shot per week. If you miss the same guy twice......ever, then your not allowed to fly Exile Airlines again.

Rollout
September 17th, 2007, 08:51 AM
Exactly my point "X" :) I believe I'm on the "no fly" list for a number of airlines!!!!!

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
September 17th, 2007, 09:06 AM
I suck at the missles. I dont know what it is but I just cant quite get the target. Im a much better pilot. I think part of my problem was my sight distance wasnt very far with my old setup. Well see what I can do now.

Lockout
September 18th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Personally, I do all my practice "in country" on Wetz....he's an easy target but it helps build up confidence. If you believe it you can do it....With Wetz its like shooting ducks on the water...not much sport in it but its still a kill!!!

Rollout
September 19th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Damn, can ya' hear the SMACK in Kansas!!!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 19th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Ok.. I'll let my Copter Medal speak for my skills....

LA_MERC_goose
September 19th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Who's this Lockout guy? Is he actually a part of this group? WTH!?

Rollout
September 19th, 2007, 09:22 PM
No, he just talks smack on our forums!!!!!!

Hey "B", can you hear the SMACK from Wetzy in FL???? He has a VERY VALID point, don't "F" with the mindmeld boys in the choppers!!!!

Lockout
September 21st, 2007, 06:59 PM
Whats this button do??? Lmfao

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==