PDA

View Full Version : First Legal Amberjack!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 14th, 2007, 01:10 PM
ok, some of you have heard the story about the 30 to 40 pound Amberjack I shot while diving at 120 feet deep about 3 or 4 months ago. That Amberjack beat the hell out of me before eventually getting away. Well over teh last 2 years I've shot a few amberjacks but those 3 or 4 were not quite legal. It has to be 28 inches from tip to the start of the fork in the tail. Well a few weeks ago I finally got a legal one. He's no where near as big as the monster that got away from me a few months ago but he's a good 8 to 9 pounder and put up a decent fight. These fish are nicknamed reef donkey for teh incredable fight they give when speared. Anyway this was the only pic we took and I'm not looking at the camera and the lens has water on it but thaought you might like to see any way. I shot this one at 127 feet deep on an old sunken cargo ship.

LA_MERC_johncst
September 14th, 2007, 01:26 PM
nice very nice send me some

Lockout
September 14th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Ok first off.....it didnt take 15 seconds for you to get that pic posted and show off....Second...that fish was way heavier than 8 - 9 lbs.....But it was a good fish either way....I especially enjoyed getting to watch it kick your ass as I swam by offering no help whatso ever....

We had another diver didnt we? Rollout something???? Hasnt dove much...I thought perhaps her feared getting his nad wet....but im starting to wonder if he really has nad ....???!!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 14th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Thats' a nice fish Andy!!

But what I really find funny about this thread is the humor attempted by the guy who can't figure out how to get an Avatar or a Signature... that's whats REALLY funny, a retard making fun of a handicapped 1 nad dude...

Stand-up comedy by Lockout eerr.... Corky...

http://www.lehman.cuny.edu/faculty/jfleitas/bandaides/corky.gif

"Thanks everybody!! I'll be here all week!" ~Lockout

Rollout
September 14th, 2007, 04:16 PM
SWEET!!!

Lockout
September 14th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Wetz...I got hit on by two airline homos today....I dont need another to chime in....(not that theres anything wrong with it)

I know this may be a bit of a thread derailer (sorry Conda) but....WTF? I promise I will not be picking on any of my friends who may or may not have caught the eye of a moe anymore because i now know how uncomfortable it makes you feel....I feel violated....I might have to put out my second :Lockout Public Service Announcement...Dont fly American Airlines cause you will get hit on by Moes...

LA_MERC_Spark
September 14th, 2007, 10:29 PM
nice man... I still want to go :(

Lockout
September 15th, 2007, 06:51 AM
James....your dumb ass has been invited about 6 times now....just tell us when you can go...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 15th, 2007, 08:31 AM
;205121']Wetz...I got hit on by two airline homos today....I dont need another to chime in....(not that theres anything wrong with it)

I know this may be a bit of a thread derailer (sorry Conda) but....WTF? I promise I will not be picking on any of my friends who may or may not have caught the eye of a moe anymore because i now know how uncomfortable it makes you feel....I feel violated....I might have to put out my second :Lockout Public Service Announcement...Dont fly American Airlines cause you will get hit on by Moes...

Generally speaking Lockout, when you spend the amount of time hanging out in airport mens rooms as you do dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, offers of tubesteak shouldn't suprise you so much....

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 15th, 2007, 09:06 AM
First off....

Awesome Andy, nice fish!

Now for the dueling idiots...

LOL @ Wetz

Lockout, if your'e worried about "moe-ish" behavior then you've NEVER been to a LAN with Andy and Reed. You might want to rethink October. Something about a LAN makes Andy's lisp get stonger and there's a twinkle in his eye that only "male bonding" can cure. Reed tends to be the go to guy but ya never know, you could be next in line for a couch cuddle and a power cording.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 15th, 2007, 05:23 PM
First off....

Awesome Andy, nice fish!

Now for the dueling idiots...

LOL @ Wetz

Lockout, if your'e worried about "moe-ish" behavior then you've NEVER been to a LAN with Andy and Reed. You might want to rethink October. Something about a LAN makes Andy's lisp get stonger and there's a twinkle in his eye that only "male bonding" can cure. Reed tends to be the go to guy but ya never know, you could be next in line for a couch cuddle and a power cording.

LMFAO, To this day I can't see what made me and Reed think we could sleep on a couch that was literally 3 feet long and 2 feet wide. LOL. Made for some intersting stories, COCAINE IS A POWERFUL DRUG. I can't wait for the LAN

P.S. I know the amberjack measured 30 inches to the fork but if you think it weighed more than 8 or 9 pounds what do you think it weighed. I have no clue. NOTE to self, we need a scale for teh boat. I do however remeber fighting with it and looking up to see you swim right by me laughing. I guess I deserved after letting that Cobia beat you up. LOL, Revenge is a dish better served cold. And I was cold at 127 feet deep with a mad amberjack and a luaghing dive partner.

DOES IT GET BETTER THAN THAT, I SUBMIT TO YOU , THAT IT DOES NOT!

Rollout
September 15th, 2007, 05:33 PM
OMFG...... THAT IS too funny!!!!! :) I'm starting to get scared about MNF!!!! Yeah right,,,bring it on!!!!!!!!!

Lockout
September 17th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Wetz....your still a homo....but i gotta admit you make me laugh....

Rollout....your gonna be sitting right between us come monday night....."This wont hurt a bit now quit squirmin....Andy hold his head" EEEEE EEEEEEE EEEEEE

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 18th, 2007, 05:57 PM
oh crap, rollout is coming monday?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 18th, 2007, 06:45 PM
The last time Rollout went on one of these little adventures with Andy and Lockout, he needed a new Pancreas. Someone make sure Lifewatch is on standby, in case Rollout needs a new lung at Halftime.

Lockout
September 18th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Its Monday nite football baby.....And its time to turn this season in the right direction....Conda what are we drinkin Monday Bourbon or are we breakin out the gasoline? Whatever Im game....charge the cell batteries and update the phone list....Its a war out there Rollout....and its our duty to show our ass in the Chocolate City.... Conda, your getting one of those GPS ankle bracelets before we leave the house !

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==