PDA

View Full Version : Secret to Happiness

LA_MERC_Nutria
September 14th, 2007, 10:32 AM
A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of their town. People would say, "What a peaceful & loving couple!" The local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage.

The husband replied, "Well, it dates back to our honeymoon. We visited the Grand Canyon and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon by mule. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's mule stumbled and she almost fell off. My wife looked down at the mule and quietly said "That's once."

"We proceeded a little farther and the mule stumbled again. Once more my wife quietly said, "That's twice." We hadn't gone a half mile when the mule stumbled for the third time. My wife quietly removed a revolver from her purse and shot the mule dead."

"I shouted at her, "What's wrong with you, woman?! Why did you shoot the poor animal like that?! Are you crazy?!"

"She looked at me and quietly said, "That's once." And from that moment...we have lived happily ever after."

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 14th, 2007, 03:59 PM
LMAO/// nope.. I dont think theres going to be a second in that marriage...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==