PDA

View Full Version : No, Im NOT dead......

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
September 12th, 2007, 05:34 AM
Hi guys, long time no speakie :)

I have been down on my back for almost 2 months now. The VA system is as slowwwwww as Nooch's mom cleaning my house :p They THINK that I have a couple of ruptured or bulging disks, but I am scheduled for a MRI this Saturday to confirm that. After they determine what exactly is going on, they will work out a game plan with me. Hopefully no surgery :( Anyhow, I miss talking to you guys during the day.....even you, Nooch :p Hope to be back up to speed soon!!! And, barring my untimely death, I am still planning on coming to the LAN for at least that Friday and Saturday!!! I am going to pay today, just been hard to get the money with 10 hour work weeks :(

C-yall!!! :)

Barry

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
September 12th, 2007, 05:51 AM
PS: I'm not rooming with Nooch. His mamma says he still wets the bed, and wears Deputy Dog pajamas :p

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 12th, 2007, 06:06 AM
Well considering the circumstances, Good to hear you're still wasting our oxygen! See you around and take care of Business! Get that other MIA "whats his name" to check in to. Or is Diesel too busy changing your bed pan to use the internet for something other than Spell Casting and Pixey Dust Spreading??? :stick

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
September 12th, 2007, 06:21 AM
Well considering the circumstances, Good to hear you're still wasting our oxygen! See you around and take care of Business! Get that other MIA "whats his name" to check in to. Or is Diesel too busy changing your bed pan to use the internet for something other than Spell Casting and Pixey Dust Spreading??? :stick

Naw...Diesel is busy keeping Nooch's mom warm for me :p I don't use a bed pan, I just go in the bed and it evaporates......eventualy....

LA_MERC_goose
September 12th, 2007, 06:29 AM
See, that right there .... that was messed up!

LA_MERC_Nutria
September 12th, 2007, 06:31 AM
Glad to see you are ok sweet pea. I agree, talking to you during the day made the time go by. I asked your mom what was up but all she does is grunt and moan. As far as the bed wetting goes... I haven't wet the bed in two days WOOHOO. My mom said Diesel isn't as good as you and you need to show him some tricks... Seriously though, glad to see you still moving around.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 12th, 2007, 07:10 AM
Good to hear from you Bacco.
Keep Nootch in line and tell Diesel to log on and play some BF2.
We only have one month until the LAN,
I want everyone up to speed and present.
Should be a great time.
I'm even contimplating not going to the Monday night Saints game to insure I do not get into trouble and can make the LAN.
I WILL BE THERE!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
September 12th, 2007, 07:24 AM
Should be a great time.
I'm even contimplating not going to the Monday night Saints game to insure I do not get into trouble and can make the LAN.
I WILL BE THERE!

Roger that....

I'll tell Diesel to put down his pixie-dust, and strap on his helmet :p

LA_MERC_Spark
September 12th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Should be a great time.
I WILL BE THERE!

I proud of ya boy. Using your head now a days eh?

GTFO clown! NO FREAKIN WAY YOU HAVE TO MISS A MONDAY NIGHT SAITS GAME! JUST DON'T BRING PATRON/CROWN BLEND AGAIN!!111

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 12th, 2007, 08:19 AM
BACO! Wahts up boy? Not you right. :stick. Nooch's ma broke you in two eh? Hope all gets better. Can you still play laying on your back? If so we are scrimming Sept. 22. I even took the night off to play in this thing. Good to see you are still alive and hmmm......errrrr.......uhmmm......lying there.

Peace.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
September 12th, 2007, 09:02 AM
BACO! Wahts up boy? Not you right. :stick. Nooch's ma broke you in two eh? Hope all gets better. Can you still play laying on your back? If so we are scrimming Sept. 22. I even took the night off to play in this thing. Good to see you are still alive and hmmm......errrrr.......uhmmm......lying there.

Peace.

Yeah!!! I'll try and make that scrim!!! I'll just take the drugs, and WOOPEE!!!

:p

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 12th, 2007, 03:03 PM
;204942']Hi guys,

Barry

Yeah I see how you going to be................

FINE THEN DON"T SAY HEY TO THE LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slp:moon1:

Anyway I hope you start feeling a lot better....

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 12th, 2007, 03:18 PM
;205002']Yeah I see how you going to be................

FINE THEN DON"T SAY HEY TO THE LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slp:moon1:

Always b1tchin! Is my wife on here somewhere?

Chi_Townz
September 12th, 2007, 04:31 PM
and Pixey Dust Spreading??? :stick

You sure thats dust??

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
September 12th, 2007, 09:28 PM
;205002']Yeah I see how you going to be................

oops!!! Correction: Hey guys, and MOST WONDERFUL STUPENDOUS GRACEFUL LADIES :p........

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 13th, 2007, 05:02 AM
;205028']oops!!! Correction: Hey guys, and MOST WONDERFUL STUPENDOUS GRACEFUL LADIES :p........

WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats better!!!!! Thank you lots Baco....

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 13th, 2007, 05:04 AM
Always b1tchin! Is my wife on here somewhere?

Yes She is on here and she told me that she is going to tell you "NOT TONIGHT SHE HAS A HEAD ACHE" LOL

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
September 13th, 2007, 08:11 AM
;205033']Yes She is on here and she told me that she is going to tell you "NOT TONIGHT SHE HAS A HEAD ACHE" LOL

It's ok, Rook....you can have some of my pills!!! Her headache will be gone in no time!!! And, she will be quite compliant ;)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==