PDA

View Full Version : Squads List!!!! 9/22

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 6th, 2007, 02:41 PM
!!!UPDATED!!! 09/13 This is a PRELIMINARY LIST, subject to adjustment and change!!! Please check back often!! It has been suggested that SL use the Sniper Kit to provide cover counter Sniper cover!! Right now we have 24 committed. PM me if you don't like your squad or think your Squad leader is a retard!!!

Alpha
SL: Chi~Townz
AndyConda
Highwind
Wetzny
Sniper
Lockout

Bravo "The Short Bus Crew"
SL: Yellowdog
DocSparky
FragFood
Rollout
Maggotpulse
Bonsai

Charlie
SL: Johncst
BS
Spark
Abidabi
Diesel
Daedleus

Delta "The Dirty Half Dozen Crew"
SL: Thee_Rook
Goose
Exiles
Waltersw15
DarkKnight
ItalianStallion

ATTENTION!!! We now look set to go with a team of 24! So congratulations to all who have taken the Real World time to do this deal! My hat is off to you.. This is likely the deadliest crew we've assembled yet for a scrim, and I'm looking forward to the event.

Rather than attempt to explain the details of our plan to everyone, I'm going to leave it to the Squad Leaders to make sure each squad member know's what the F'eck is going on. Each person on this list has a PM account here at LA_MERC, please use it... if someone needs Alliance Access, please see the appropriate Leader or Co-Leader and have that person granted access.

So SL's get in contact with your people and make sure they know the following:

When and Where to be at 9:00pm on Saturday September 22.
How Teamspeak works and how to mute all EXCEPT SL'S and COMMANDER!!
What kit to use/start with and where to spawn.
What your Squad Objective is and how you're going to get there.
Who to shoot at and Why.
How to Follow a Chain of Command.

Thanks again for all the help!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 6th, 2007, 03:36 PM
I think my Squad leader is a Retard... :nade1:

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
September 6th, 2007, 04:39 PM
You squad is retard YellowDog, thats why Bravo will always be in follow of Alpha, the leaders of pack!

Unique New York, Unique New York, Unique New York...

LA_MERC_DocSparky
September 6th, 2007, 06:17 PM
I think you should get your grammar correct before calling someone retarded :stick. I do agree with YellowDog.

On a related note, I'm more than happy to be included with Bravo squad!

Rollout
September 6th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Thanks David,

OK Dog, we need those killer strats you came up with last time!!!! Something other than kill everone you see this time :) Just kidding, awaiting your orders sir!!! Ten - hut and all that other shiot:)

waltersw15
September 7th, 2007, 07:44 AM
;204597']I think you should get your grammar correct before calling someone retarded

That's A&M for you.

David said that each squad had a leader, shooter, brains, newbie, and an @sshat.

Let's see:

Rook - Leader
Goose -Brains
Exiles - Shooter
Deathdealer - Newbie
Waltersw15 - Hey wait a cotton pickin' minute!!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 7th, 2007, 08:10 AM
;204626']That's A&M for you.

David said that each squad had a leader, shooter, brains, newbie, and an @sshat.

Let's see:

Rook - Leader
Goose -Brains
Exiles - Shooter
Deathdealer - Newbie
Waltersw15 - Hey wait a cotton pickin' minute!!!!

LOL, Funny stuff Walter, I love it,

But I'm not to sure with the Goose and Brain thing. Geese are DUMB!

LA_MERC_goose
September 7th, 2007, 08:30 AM
But I'm not to sure with the Goose and Brain thing. Geese are DUMB!

WATCH IT POO BOY!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 7th, 2007, 08:39 AM
WATCH IT POO BOY!

No Doubt Andy.. Better watch it.. I hear Parker and Goose are considering a trip over for the LAN.. you know what that means!

LA_MERC_goose
September 7th, 2007, 08:41 AM
What are you implying there David?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 7th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Another Wild drunken party!!!

LA_MERC_goose
September 7th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Prelude: What happens in NOLA, stays in NOLA.

I'm sorry but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Does anyone else know what he's talking about (works me here Yankee)

Rollout
September 7th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Oh, Oh Oh, Oh, I'll take the arsehat slot for our squad, got it hands down:)

Chi_Townz
September 7th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Alpha = hot shots!

Hey Wetz, I pm'ed you about the map. Screen shots suck and if anybody else want to see, its in the file server.(sharqimap1)

No strat added as of yet, thought you'd like to do that your self or guide my hand...or some one else's for that matter...

WOOT

deathdealer
September 8th, 2007, 07:28 AM
whats up guys i saw the list of squads with my name under delta which is awesome but one prob i will be in florida on my anniversary on the 22nd I wish i was there to help u guys out i will definatly be ready for the next scrim though anyway catch u in game and i will be out today going to the beach anyway later on guys

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 8th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Sorry you cant make this one Death, well get you hooked real good by the next go around...:)

Ab1dab1
September 8th, 2007, 03:37 PM
I'm ready for some Sniper payback.

Wetz.....who's commanding?

Abi

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 8th, 2007, 04:08 PM
I think my Squad leader is a Retard... :nade1:

My SquadLeader is dumber than yours :nade1:

Rollout
September 8th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Hey Dog!! Where's our strat plan man!!! We are ready to die for you, just tell us where to lay!!!!!!! If you're scared, just say you're scared!!!!! :)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 8th, 2007, 05:34 PM
WE need Lockout, Stockbond, FishFood, Anyone heard from them?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 8th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Hey Dog!! Where's our strat plan man!!! We are ready to die for you, just tell us where to lay!!!!!!! If you're scared, just say you're scared!!!!! :)

Im not scared.... well maybe a little... but anyway,

We don't have a defiant game plan yet... once thats laid out, I will try to add more detail to our path to victory. :)

Rollout
September 8th, 2007, 08:23 PM
YOU DA MAN!! DOG!!!! :)

waltersw15
September 9th, 2007, 06:22 AM
Hey Death, you know they making gaming laptops now. While your wife is prepping herself for the anniversary celebration, you sign on, rape some sniper butt, and then rape (errr. I mean celebrate) with your wife afterward. Everybody wins!!!!

Lockout
September 9th, 2007, 09:08 AM
I gotta check the forum more often...ok youve heard from me....Wetz Im going to require personal invitations in the future...Thanks...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 9th, 2007, 10:39 AM
OK.. Mr. "He of NO AVATAR nor SIGNATURE!" Here is your personal invitiation to kiss my ARSE! :stick... You've been assigned to a squad, figure out who your squad leader is and see what your assignment is. Thanks and glad to have you on board...

Daedelus
September 11th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Hey let me look at my schedual and see what day this falls on and what time. if i dont have to work i should be game. i think it would be a blast. (so what time are we shooting for?)

LA_MERC_goose
September 11th, 2007, 09:47 AM
HEY! My squad leader is retarded! :nade1:

Can I get reassigned to the "WTF" squad?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 11th, 2007, 11:12 AM
We will be called the dirty not quite a dozen squad for the scrim.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 11th, 2007, 11:29 AM
!!!UPDATED!!! 09/13 This is a PRELIMINARY LIST, subject to adjustment and change!!! Please check back often!! It has been suggested that SL use the Sniper Kit to provide cover counter Sniper cover!! Right now we have 24 committed. PM me if you don't like your squad or think your Squad leader is a retard!!!

Alpha
SL: Chi~Townz
AndyConda
Highwind
Wetzny
Sniper
Lockout

DocSparky
FragFood
Rollout
Maggotpulse
Bonsai

Charlie
BS
Spark
Abidabi
Diesel
Daedleus

Goose
Exiles
Waltersw15
DarkKnight
ItalianStallion

ATTENTION!!! We now look set to go with a team of 24! So congratulations to all who have taken the Real World time to do this deal! My hat is off to you.. This is likely the deadliest crew we've assembled yet for a scrim, and I'm looking forward to the event.

Rather than attempt to explain the details of our plan to everyone, I'm going to leave it to the Squad Leaders to make sure each squad member know's what the F'eck is going on. Each person on this list has a PM account here at LA_MERC, please use it... if someone needs Alliance Access, please see the appropriate Leader or Co-Leader and have that person granted access.

Who to shoot at and Why.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 11th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Roger Dodger!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 11th, 2007, 01:15 PM
10-4 there Good Buddy!!!

I doe got my PM's out to my fellers and I think we going to get'er dun just right :)

Daedelus
September 12th, 2007, 01:02 PM
looks like a great team. i have played many times with the guys in charlie squad so that was a good fit. i will need johncst to help me set up this alliance thingy (walk me threw it) not to fammiliar with team speak and how to set it up or how to do the mute stuff etc. as for what kit and where our starting spawn is, ill wait for a post or a PM.

Just a thought if we are to talk stratgy or starting positions etc. would it maybe be better to move ( just those posts) to a secure location on our website ( like mebers only etc) so there aint no monkey buisness going on with other people looking at our website/forums/strats etc.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 12th, 2007, 01:23 PM
The Alliance area where the Double Secret Scrim Formula is contained is a secure location, however there are those who are NOT members/or members yet who have access there (Semi-Private/Nude).... Right with you Chief.. Just point and shoot, point and shoot again.. :stick !!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 13th, 2007, 03:06 PM
!!!UPDATED!!! 09/22 10:00am This is a PRELIMINARY LIST, subject to adjustment and change!!! Please check back often!! It has been suggested that SL use the Sniper Kit to provide cover counter Sniper cover!! Right now we have 24 committed. PM me if you don't like your squad or think your Squad leader is a retard!!!

Commander: Chi~Townz

Alpha "How do I spawn on my Squad Leader?"
SL: Wetzny
AndyConda
Highwind
Sniper
Lockout

DocSparky
FragFood
Rollout
Maggotpulse
Bonsai

Charlie "Death Brigade"
BS
Spark
Abidabi
Diesel
Daedleus

Goose
Exiles
Waltersw15
Onji

Who to shoot at and Why.

Ab1dab1
September 16th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Hey Wetz...

One question.....we've been doing all the planning as MEC. Are we only playing one round or are we going to switch sides once we wipe the floor with them?

Abi

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 16th, 2007, 02:59 PM
We Switch Sides.. as a matter of fact we will likely start as US... As US it's pretty straight forward... Spawn at the nearest spawn point to their main attack and just be better than they are with a gun... lol .

No really more details to come as USA...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 16th, 2007, 03:04 PM
yea, I've been meaning to bring that up.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 22nd, 2007, 11:54 AM
!!!UPDATED!!! 09/22 10:00am This is a PRELIMINARY LIST, subject to adjustment and change!!! Please check back often!! It has been suggested that SL use the Sniper Kit to provide cover counter Sniper cover!! Right now we have 24 committed. PM me if you don't like your squad or think your Squad leader is a retard!!!

Commander: Chi~Townz

Alpha "How do I spawn on my Squad Leader?"
SL: Wetzny
AndyConda
Highwind
Sniper
Lockout

DocSparky
FragFood
Rollout
Maggotpulse
Bonsai

Charlie "Death Brigade"
BS
Spark
Abidabi
Diesel
Daedleus

Goose
Exiles
Waltersw15
Onji

Who to shoot at and Why.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==