Exiles (Do what you can brother!)

STILL NOT HEARD FROM
Diesel
Lockout
Bacowrath
Warpig
Stockbond
FishFood

If your name is listed incorrectly please let me know!!!

Thanks! Currently working on Squads and Assignments to be announced shortly!

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
September 6th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Those of you that don't speak up.......I have a head shot with your name allllllllllllllllllll over it......and I ain't talking obout the sniper rifle.......JACKHAMMER all the way boyz......whatcha gots ta say 'bout that?!?!?!?!?!?

LOL:stick

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rDtlaQRppz8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rDtlaQRppz8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Rollout
September 6th, 2007, 09:37 PM
LOL

Ab1dab1
September 8th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Just promise me you aren't going to go running around in my squad on an IO map as an Engy -g-

Abi

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 8th, 2007, 05:48 PM
;204704']Just promise me you aren't going to go running around in my squad on an IO map as an Engy -g-

Abi

LOL... Yea, its kind of a waste.. but Maggots sort of a waste anyway... so it might fit him well anyway :stick

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
September 8th, 2007, 09:26 PM
I'll be all buisness....after the scrim.....the hell begins lol

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
September 9th, 2007, 11:14 PM
I know for sure I'm free that day so I just need to know what time to show up! Ill start playing more so I'm on my game that day as well... Hopefully I can have my new pc together by then.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 10th, 2007, 05:57 AM
The Scrim begins at 9:30pm CST on Saturday September 22nd. Be in the server around 9:15 to get communications established and problems cleared...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 10th, 2007, 06:33 AM
You may want to get in earlier if possible, there will be a lot going on, and with 15 min to get strait... be there early man.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==