PDA

View Full Version : Stats question

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 5th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Hey guys can anyone tell me why all my stats arent updating. my basic pistol badge and a couple of others I dont remember which havent shown up. I have like 20 pistl kills and i only needed 5 for the first badge :violin:tank:

LA_MERC_johncst
September 5th, 2007, 03:04 PM
it might be the server you were on was it rank and some server are slow that's all I cas say hope it helps

LA_MERC_DocSparky
September 5th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Like John said, you need to make sure you are playing the ranked servers (there's a check box in the filter for it). Also, some of those awards are IAR (in a round). Did you get the notification (drum roll) during the round and the stats not show up? If so, give it a day or so before you give up on it. Sometimes there is a lag in the reporting of it to EA.

Unfortunately, you sometimes miss out on awards and have to get them multiple times due to a glitch on EA's part. I know it sucks, but it happens to everyone so I guess that is some small consolation.

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 5th, 2007, 10:47 PM
thanks guys i dont know they should have been ranked i think i have it checked and maybe eyou are right about one round cause i got it tonight. thanks

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 6th, 2007, 06:11 AM
OMG.. we got the makings of another stats\/\/hore... :stick

LA_MERC_DocSparky
September 6th, 2007, 06:56 AM
Congrats on the award Sniper! It's always nice to hear that drum roll. Keep 'em coming.

There was a pretty good group on last night. Some good rounds as well. It's always a pain to get stuck on the opposite sides, but it seemed like there was a squad of Mercs on either side. We at least got in a little I/O practice. Good stuff.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
September 6th, 2007, 07:36 AM
It seems that sniper is on the Bf2 crack now. hehhehehe- go get em bud.

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 6th, 2007, 05:20 PM
PUFF PUFF GIVE MAN !!!! PUFF PUFF GIVE!

Rollout
September 6th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Just score more points, he who has the most wins AND can take them with them when they die!!!!

Ab1dab1
September 8th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Just score more points, he who has the most wins AND can take them with them when they die!!!!

::: pictures Rollout on the phone :::

Dammit EA....why can't I trade in my Credit Card points for stat points????

This is total BS!!! :tosser

Why do I put up with this?!?!!?

LMAO

Abi

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==