PDA

View Full Version : Heineken Keg

Rollout
September 3rd, 2007, 08:59 PM
As goofy as it seems, the "keg" is pretty cool if you like Heineken. Even Connie thought it was cool, like being a frat party as long as it was served in a plastic cup!!! LOL :) The first 2 cups were pure foam and had to set, then just enough foam on top to feel like the "old" days!!!

Clemson is OWNING FSU, so much for the pre-season predictions, can you say Michican and Auburn !!!! And Federer is a MACHINE!!!!

Lockout
September 4th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Love the keg...There is always foam unless you let it sit a while before tapping into it....Prolly from shakin around.....Ahhh the frat party days....Can I just tell you how much I wish I was 19 -25 again sitting in college smoking bud, drinking everything and climbing on college girls???? Can I just tell ya???? Please let me tell ya.....Grown up life sucks man...it sucks...they expect you to work...EVERYDAY....and be productive and arrive on time....WTF.....?

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
September 4th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Im not a fan of Heineken, but the keg idea is cool.

Clemson did own FSU but FSU came back to give them a scare. Big momentum swap late in the third. Nice thinkin by the Clemson punter too.

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 4th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Heiny not in a green bottle is actually good. The geen glass fails to block certain wavelengths of glass that alter the flavor of beer. I personally don't care for Heiny because I have nerdy beer tastes (ask Andy). My newest fav: Red Hook Longhammer IPA... Had this at the beer tasting (Spark and I) VERY tasty. Strong hops taste, but that's good , although maybe acquired.

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
September 4th, 2007, 08:27 PM
OOhhh baby, I love Red Hook! I'm an ESB fan myself. Last month I was up in Washington and had the privilege of having Red Hook on tap. I was in heaven! I also got to try this other ale thats from Alaska called Alaskan Amber which was on tap as well. That beer only makes it out of Alaska and into that little corner of the country though.

Lockout
September 5th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Robbie I have no problem believeing you are particularly fond of something with a name like longhammer! And being that Sparks was involved...even more believeable !!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 6th, 2007, 09:57 AM
You are what you drink!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==