PDA

View Full Version : Sorry 'bout that

LA_MERC_FragFood
August 31st, 2007, 10:40 PM
Sorry I bailed out so early tonight, but after getting dropped to desktop three times in a row and having to wait to get back in, the shine kinda wore off. Must have been an omen.

Frag:violin

LA_MERC_DocSparky
September 1st, 2007, 07:29 AM
I ended up calling it an early night as well (not due to DTDs though). After a couple days this week of after 1a gaming and before 7a work, I need to go to bed early.

There were a couple good rounds in there before Dragon's mike went into "Charilie Brown's teacher" mode. Good stuff.

Jack, maybe you need to unload those hacks so your machine will run okay :stick.

Rollout
September 1st, 2007, 05:12 PM
No worries, that getting dropped BS is intollerable. Do you have DSL, I have that problem when the DSL phone filters go bad. I had to unplug the kitchen and my daughters phone last night to keep my connection. Time for new filters in those 2 rooms. Our ISP gives you replacement filters if you bring back the ones not working. Simple, but time consumming, process of ellimination to determine which filter is causing the problem, just unplug them one at a time and play until the problem goes away.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==