PDA

View Full Version : I Still Think This Crap is Flawed

waltersw15
August 30th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Here is a report that claims that Virginia Techs failure to announce a shooting earlier cost more lives.

Report: Va. Tech could have saved lives (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070830/ap_on_re_us/virginia_tech_investigation)

Again, without any precedent. How could VaTech even think this was anything more than a domestic dispute of some sort that ended in a death. It wasn't like he killed several people in that dorm and then was still on the loose.

I think this is just another case of the killer being dead, and people still needing someone to blame or hold accountable for the incident.

Fact is, there is only one person to hold responsible and one person to blame, and that is the killer himself.

LA_MERC_Spark
August 30th, 2007, 09:58 AM
If everyone were armed to the teeth we wouldn't be having this discussion.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 30th, 2007, 09:59 AM
It is pretty petty and GHEY.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 30th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Pack heat... I do. Good Call Spark! Gun violence stops when a gun arrives on scene, to often that means LEO has to get there. We all know, there's never a Cop around when you REALLY need one!

LA_MERC_Spark
August 30th, 2007, 10:29 AM
I'm cocked and locked when I'm in the ride and carry a blade at ALL times. Haven't committed to CC permit because it is no good anywhere alcohol is sold which is EVERYWHERE here.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==