PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 30th, 2007, 08:56 AM
Just read this on another forum and had to repost

I hate squirrels. My Neighbor hates squirrels. They destroy my pecan trees and severely hurt a Japanese Maple (these ****ers are expensive) in my backyeard. And they got in his roof making holes and destroying Christmas oranmants. Needless to say we want them dead. He's not much a gun guy but loves it when I grab my air rifle and shoot them out of the trees. I was home tonight and he called me up excited and said there were 3 in one of the pecan trees. Then he said I better kill them because he wants to do something special.

So I go out there and he is in his computer room with the window open. He starts laughing and I ask him whats so funny and he said shoot one and you'll see. First one I got real lucky and he fell after one hit. All of a sudden I hear HEAD SHOT from UT3. He starts dying laughing. So I hit another and he plays DOUBLE KILL. I'm laughing a little but he is bawling. Finally I get the 3rd one and he plays KILLING SPREE. So finally he settles down and says he wants to do that every time. Says it makes him feel better about the 2 grand he had to pay to fix his attic and replace the Christmas decorations these little bastards destroyed. I told him his wife will kill him if she hears about this.

LA_MERC_Spark
August 30th, 2007, 09:04 AM
hehehe

waltersw15
August 30th, 2007, 09:36 AM
I bet you wish there were some more squirrels so you could rack up "God-Like", "Mega-Kill" or "Unstoppable"

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 30th, 2007, 10:04 AM
lmao.......was that sLingbLade that posted that?:stick

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 30th, 2007, 04:02 PM
LMAO... Man I can just here all those UT quotes... only thing better would be to film it, then post it on break.com or something.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 2nd, 2007, 04:35 PM
HAHAHAHA!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==