PDA

View Full Version : Good Job "B"

Rollout
August 29th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Nice job moving up the leader board Brian, 1.37 KPH, great improvement!! I'll tell you what Andy and Wetzy always tell me. Throw med packs man, throw med packs and revive. You get as many points for revives as kills; and Target is right, revives are more important at the end of a round than kills, you can often win by reviving all your guys while the losers shoot and die (I've often been on the winning end of a match when all hope was lost and pulling out the victory by following Toby's advice) :) !!!!!!

Lockout
August 31st, 2007, 07:48 AM
Thank you Sir...Im getting a little better. I think I about have the helo flying thing down too. Plan to be a contributer before too long. Just havent had the time as of late to be on but I will. I do need to program a mouse button for med packs though. I never remember them until I see others toss them...

Lockout
August 31st, 2007, 07:50 AM
hey i need a signature and an avatar...help a brother out Chris

Rollout
August 31st, 2007, 12:23 PM
For the signature, just go to Google and type in BF2 signatures, there are pleanty. Same with avatars, but I can e-mail you a few.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 31st, 2007, 12:45 PM
;204265']hey i need a signature and an avatar...help a brother out Chris

*cough* What a helpless Retard.... *cough* :stick

Lockout
August 31st, 2007, 12:50 PM
Wetz you homo....im lazy not helpless....!!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 31st, 2007, 12:53 PM
There you go... an orginal Signature qoute!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 31st, 2007, 01:12 PM
;204286']Wetz you homo....im lazy not helpless....!!!

OMFG, that's hilarious. Very true B, never do what you can make someone else do.

I LOVE WORK, I COULD SIT AND WATCH IT ALL DAY!

Big_ch33se
August 31st, 2007, 06:51 PM
Those are some great words. I will make that my motto. Besides.....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. :gimli

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==