PDA

View Full Version : Miss. ranked fattest state in nation

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 28th, 2007, 05:47 AM
http://health.yahoo.com/news/178814

ummm no comment....

waltersw15
August 28th, 2007, 07:06 AM
I read that this morning too. I would have thought that Lousiana would have that title hands down with all of the great cooking that takes place in this state.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 28th, 2007, 07:12 AM
Wonder how they came to know this.... Walk down the street counting the big people... Some mite not be from MS never know...

Daedelus
August 28th, 2007, 10:31 AM
haha i thought the thread read miss like a lady or Mrs. haha so it didnt make scence at first. it strange to think if they going to say mississippi is fattest. isn't it also up on the list for the most hungary like poor and not eatting. it seems strange to think if a place can be poor and not have money to feed it people but then still maintain the fattest record.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 28th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Fav. quotes:

A new state law enacted this year requires schools to provide at least 150 minutes of physical activity instruction and 45 minutes of health education instruction each week for students in kindergarten through 8th grade. Until now, gym class had been optional.

WTF?

"If we don't change our ways," he said, "we're going to be in the funeral parlors ... because we're going to be all fat and dead."

LMAO. Realism at its finest.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 28th, 2007, 05:05 PM
In other words... you fat lazy welfare collecting but is going to gym class no matter if you like it or NOT!!!

Now Drop and give me 20............................Or 2, if thats all you can do. LOL

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 28th, 2007, 05:30 PM
I mite can give you 3!!!
Wish I can tell you it was my boobs getting in the way but it's not... it's my gut!!!! cause I from Mississippi...

the sad thing is everything I said here is true!!!!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==