PDA

View Full Version : Resurrecting the Champ

SweetGirL
August 27th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Over 2 hours - - felt more like 4 hours. It was an alright movie, not bad, but one of those u SHOULDNT see at midnight after only 3 hours sleep the night before; it would be a nice one to watch when it came out on DVD.

We saw it at midnight, like I said, and there were only 4 other peeps in their with us to see that movie. I ended up putting the arms rests up, laying across 3 other seats, my head in my guy's lap, and I fell asleep towards the end of the movie (but I did see the ending). I didn't think I fell asleep, but I was told I was snoring lol.

LA_MERC_Drax
August 27th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Your head in a guys lap......in a dark movie theathre....with hardly anyone there......i BET you were sleeping :stick

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 28th, 2007, 05:25 PM
you know I was going to go there... but then I decided not to.. So you went there anyway...

Soooooo....

Hey Sweets... Ya want to go to the 12:00 show with me this weekend....
If you get board you can lay your head in my lap :)

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 28th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Hey Sweets... Ya want to go to the 12:00 show with me this weekend....
If you get board you can lay your head in my lap :)

And she can "snore" all she wants to.

SweetGirL
August 28th, 2007, 08:42 PM
oh, pish posh on u pervs. longa$$ movie. also....those "things" u r making reference to are "things" u do when ur in high school - - we all know that was back in the day of the dinosaur for me. at my age, my push-up bra, girdle, tight jeans, hair extensions, colored contacts, and belly shirt prevent much movement at all. lmao

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 21st, 2007, 12:15 PM
LOL, You had to realize that reply was going to happen Sam. We're males. Its a one track mind.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 21st, 2007, 12:16 PM
Plus, who says that dinosaurs don't like bj's either.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 21st, 2007, 02:53 PM
Hey Conda you got any good dinosaur pron with Sam in it?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 22nd, 2007, 11:12 AM
Hey Conda you got any good dinosaur pron with Sam in it?

I did but the 8 track type film degraded over time. I think its shelf life was only good for like 200 years.

Big_ch33se
September 23rd, 2007, 08:29 AM
LMAO, das some funny shiot, DINO PRON! FTW!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==