PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dragon Lady....

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
August 26th, 2007, 11:41 PM
Saints SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......GO PATRIOTS......LOL.......

PATRIOTS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Saints DROOL!!!!!!lol:stick

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 27th, 2007, 05:23 AM
;203864']Saints SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......GO PATRIOTS......LOL.......

PATRIOTS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Saints DROOL!!!!!!lol:stick

WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now little boys what you think now..... I have my reinforcments and we'll have back up Maggot when Dragon comes home *he don't like the Saints either*... Man I thought Dragon and I were the only ones...

GUYS EVEN THO YOU LOVE THE SAINTS AND WE DON"T DOESN"T MEAN THAT WE CAN"T BE FRIENDS AND BE NICE TO ONE ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! YALL LOVE THE SAINTS AND I STILL HEART YALL.... SO WHY CAN"T YALL STILL HEART ME/US......

Thanks Maggot

LA_MERC_Spark
August 27th, 2007, 07:46 AM
;203865']WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now little boys what you think now..... I have my reinforcments and we'll have back up Maggot when Dragon comes home *he don't like the Saints either*... Man I thought Dragon and I were the only ones...

GUYS EVEN THO YOU LOVE THE SAINTS AND WE DON"T DOESN"T MEAN THAT WE CAN"T BE FRIENDS AND BE NICE TO ONE ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! YALL LOVE THE SAINTS AND I STILL HEART YALL.... SO WHY CAN"T YALL STILL HEART ME/US......

Thanks Maggot

pffft.......

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 27th, 2007, 07:51 AM
pffft.......

I need a Definition please....

LA_MERC_Spark
August 27th, 2007, 07:59 AM
you people are obviously ignorant... like I said b4... You can say you don't like the Saints, but to say "they Suck" just stinks of ignorance. We have a pretty damn good team. Probably the best in the NFC for the first time in the teams existence. And what to we get? In our own house? A faggety NE fan and a woman that lives in a state that doesn't even have a team! /sigh ... it's ok... one day you folks will see past your ignorance and at least give a good team its due... lmao :D

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 27th, 2007, 08:34 AM
Dang kick someone down why don't ya... LOL

OK OK OK So they had a good season last year! It was because of that guy they paied 10 billon dollars to play!!! I give them that!! YOU HEAR THAT I GAVE THE SAINTS SOME CREDIT!!!!! But I still don't like them... And hey I can't help it if My WONDERFUL state don't have a FB team!!! There are a few other states that don't have one as well. :fyi::p:

LA_MERC_Spark
August 27th, 2007, 08:42 AM
;203897']

OK OK OK So they had a good season last year! It was because of that guy they paied 10 billon dollars to play!!!

Do what? What are you talking about woman? We had a good season because we finally have a coach that seems to have a good game plan and the ability to control/motivate his players. Are you referring to Bush? he was NOT the only reason we did good... that is just silly!

There are a few other states that don't have one as well. :fyi::p:

Ummm ....well yeah, but I don't see any of them in here casting aspersions on my team. :twak

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 27th, 2007, 08:45 AM
Well I have to keep the forums exciting don't I?.... LOL...

LA_MERC_Spark
August 27th, 2007, 09:15 AM
:D

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 27th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Well Well. DL seemed to find a nerve. The Saints did have a GREAT season last year. Some of their players performed well above their average. Will it happen 2 yrs in a row? We will see. If they do not beat Indy, it could all go down the sh!tter. If they are touting themselves as the best in the NFC and Indy beats them......well what does that say for the NFC? There are a few tough NFC teams out there. Here is a link to the power rankings.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

OOOOOHHHHH! Look at them Bears. Saints fans are not happy.

One good season is o-kay. You have to PROVE yourself the 2nd year.

LA_MERC_Spark
August 27th, 2007, 01:07 PM
that is exactly why the teams slogan this year is "EARN IT".

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 27th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Yeah I know I say one thing about the Saints and the clan wants to put my head on the chopping block!!! I think there are some members that stopped talking to me.. DL sad over that!! :hug1::cryy

waltersw15
August 27th, 2007, 03:11 PM
All we're doing is what women do to guys all over the world when they are mad. Withold what the man wants.

You p!ssed off all of the Saints fans out here, and now we're witholding what you want (attention and conversation) :)

Maybe you'll think twice before you get mad at Wayne again ;)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 27th, 2007, 03:16 PM
lol me and Wayne mad at each other is a different story!!!! Thats is nothing like this!!!

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
August 27th, 2007, 09:02 PM
I talk the smack....DL gets the flack......I can deal with this......LMAO.....I knew this was going to be a big ol' can-o-worms.....I just noticed that DL had made a post on DeathDealer's "Hello" thread...."don't talk smack about the saints".....SOOOOO.....what do I do.....talk smack......It kinda backfired on me though....aparently she don't like the Saints.....

Go PATRIOTS......

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 28th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Nathan... dude... I love your freaking Avatar!!!

2, countem.. 2, foamy fingers!!!

I hope you choke on a Biscotti .

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
August 28th, 2007, 10:05 PM
I figured you'd get a kick out if it eventualy....

*WORSHIP ME OR I'LL STAB YOU EYE TILL YOU BLEED....I'M THE LORD AND MASTER*

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==