PDA

View Full Version : Lockout public service announcement!!!

Lockout
August 25th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Too all,

I feel obligated to warn all those reading this of a very important public safety concern.... DO NOT...I REPEAT...DO NOT.....EVER PUT GUINESS DRAUGHT in the freezer. If it is warm and you want to drink it cold then put it in the fridge and wait your happy ass till it gets cold.

Tonight I bought a 6 but with temps being close to that of a nuclear explosion I thought...Freezer???? why not!!! Then I got to screwing around and forgot about it. Later I grabbed a bottle opener and pryed the top of the bottle. Usually you are greeted with a soothing yet friendly pop as the scent of the "Nectur of the gods" fills the room (Andyconda Quote) but today ...well this was no ordinary day my friends. As I popped the top on this particially frozen bottle of Guiness I was greeted with am atomic explosion which leveled every thing in my kitchen out to about 21 feet. I was covered head to toe with frozen motor oil looking sludge and the ceiling was dripping as well. APPARENTLY, the rocket widget has a trememdous amount of potential energy especially when frozen..... LOL....

So, thats my story, you have been duely warned. Good night and god speed!
Lockout -

LA_MERC_Spark
August 25th, 2007, 06:59 PM
L M F A O

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 25th, 2007, 08:24 PM
DOH!!!

LA_MERC_FragFood
August 25th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Sorry, Lockout, that's a waste of good beer. I mourn your loss. Here's how you do it next time:

Take a loaf pan (ask your wife), fill it with crushed ice, then add a little water so it's barely a slush. Sprinkle a good amount of salt (use the box, not the shaker) over it and mix it up a bit. Lay your beverage of choice into the slush mixture till it's almost covered, then sit there and spin it for a minute or two. Maybe three. Spinspinspinspin... It'll drop down to drinkable temperature in no time.

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
August 25th, 2007, 10:22 PM
You know, the first time I had guiness at the bar, I didnt know what that noise was that kept emerging from inside my bottle of beer. So, naturally, when I was done with it I tried to pry it out. The rattling also got the attention of a couple of my buddies, so when I was done, it took all three of us and several attempts to get this white torpedo lookin thing out. We studied it for a couple of mins puzzled, then threw everything away so we could go on with trying to work our magic.

All this talk of beer makes me want one. Problem easily solved... :)

LA_MERC_johncst
August 26th, 2007, 07:22 AM
hey with a wast of beer he should keep the [r] on his name three more months

LA_MERC_johncst
August 26th, 2007, 07:23 AM
next time use ice LOL

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 26th, 2007, 07:37 AM
hahaha... well did you end up licking the beer off your body and cloths?

Lockout
August 26th, 2007, 08:53 AM
No Tonya I didn't ....But...the job is still available if you want it !

Sorry....you just tee'd it up so nice...I just had to take a swing at it !@

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
August 26th, 2007, 01:11 PM
LOL!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 26th, 2007, 01:20 PM
;203836']No Tonya I didn't ....But...the job is still available if you want it !

Sorry....you just tee'd it up so nice...I just had to take a swing at it !@

Ummm hmm I'll pass this time Lock out!!!! but Thanks for the offer tho...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 26th, 2007, 01:31 PM
;203846']Ummm hmm I'll pass this time Lock out!!!! but Thanks for the offer tho...

What she really means is that she will let Andy have at ya (since you are so close and all), and hopefully he doesn't bring the power chord.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 26th, 2007, 04:32 PM
WIDGET'S GONE WILD!

LMFAO!

I can picture it to. Nitrogen charged explosion, LMFAO!

Big_ch33se
August 26th, 2007, 08:24 PM
wastin a guinness, son of a bish. Thats just a damn shame.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==