PDA

View Full Version : My hair cut

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 25th, 2007, 04:53 PM
this is a before and after of my hair cut... Wayne said as long as I'm happy he's happy and then he said as long as he can still pull on it he happy..

Rollout
August 25th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Looks great!!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 25th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Thank you Rollout..

she cut off a good 9 inches!

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 25th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Sounds like size does matter to you.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 25th, 2007, 06:12 PM
LOL....

Lockout
August 25th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Sweet....you look like you could play on the womens professional golf tour now !!!

Sorry but you did bad mouth the Saints!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 25th, 2007, 09:04 PM
LOL Lockout! Well I wouldn't be a very goof golfer but hey golfer girls makes pretty good money to right?...

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 25th, 2007, 11:40 PM
hey DL, I like it glad you didnt go too short i love long hair

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 26th, 2007, 06:11 AM
Thank you,
I can't go shorter then that because my hair gets poofy (because I have natural body and curls) and it would end up looking like a mushroom or something so I don't go shorter then that.I go one time a year to get my hair cut so by this time next year it will be almost as long as it was before I cut it.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
August 26th, 2007, 08:02 AM
looks very nice DL!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 26th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Thank you Sling.
I had a bad day yesterday but today seems to be better...

Lockout
August 26th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Hey is this the infamous LAMERC battlefield 2 server or did I tune into Queer eye for the straight guy? What is all this talk about hair cuts and mushroom heads???? A month ago it was how NOT to shave/pull or nair the hair from the nads....now its hairstyles.....All this talk about mushroom heads is going to make WETZNY very excited....Especially if they are purple. This is War peeps...BF2!!!!!

DL....your hair looks Phenomenal...Im going to get mine done the same way....

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
August 26th, 2007, 09:09 AM
;203835']Thank you Sling.
I had a bad day yesterday but today seems to be better...

sometimes all ya need is a new dew! glad you are having a better weekend.

Big_ch33se
August 26th, 2007, 08:38 PM
long hair is good. Just stay with the scissors and PUT DOWN THE WAX! :stick

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 26th, 2007, 10:01 PM
lol trust me I don't do wax....lol

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 26th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Hey Cousin IT! The hair looks nice, but your beard is kinda long.. better trim it!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 27th, 2007, 10:04 AM
ok here you go guys a better picture! Not saying I look great it's just that I have a better picture of what my hair cut looks like..

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 27th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Very nice.... "Avon Calling..."

Daedelus
August 27th, 2007, 10:54 AM
looks fine. hey 9 inches is quite a bit did you donate it to locks of love hehe. thats big thing around here people donating there long hair for the cancer kids to have wigs made of real hair.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 27th, 2007, 02:14 PM
No I didn't get to donate it. I had it layered about 5 months ago and so it was uneven. Plus it fell on the floor.

SweetGirL
August 27th, 2007, 02:35 PM
;203837']Hey is this the infamous LAMERC battlefield 2 server or did I tune into Queer eye for the straight guy? What is all this talk about hair cuts and mushroom heads???? A month ago it was how NOT to shave/pull or nair the hair from the nads....now its hairstyles.....All this talk about mushroom heads is going to make WETZNY very excited....Especially if they are purple. This is War peeps...BF2!!!!!

DL....your hair looks Phenomenal...Im going to get mine done the same way....

Woah, somebody better inform you right off the bat about it works around here, little man. If we chose to discuss our dislikes of having a schnoz-full of hair (no details), waxing vs. shaving vs. just letting it grow to the ankles, hairstyles, which gurdle I prefer wearing out on a date, or how Drax packs his briefs with socks before walking out the door every morning, then, by God, we will talk about it! Not only do we "TALK" about it....we'll pick it apart from every angle necessary, beat the dead horse, and re-post on it a year after the last post was made.....just to refresh our thoughts. That's how we roll around here, partner. =)

DL, ur hair looks VERY good on you! It flatters you totally!! You could tell from the previous pictures that you could use trim/cut/some styling to it. Great look on you, girlfriend!!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 27th, 2007, 02:42 PM
thank you SG I like it so far...

deathdealer
August 28th, 2007, 09:10 AM
hair looks:tank: good dl well see you on later

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 28th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Looks nice Tonya. Don't let Lockout give you too much grief. He's just jealous becuase he doesn't have any hair.

Also, Watchout Lockout. Samantha's bite is way worse than her bark.

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 28th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Looks great DL! As someone who has experienced the "I'm just gonna get it trimmed" to "Did you have to shave it all off? Honestly?"...I think you did good!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 28th, 2007, 11:09 AM
Thank yall! It did end up being shorter then what I thought it was going to be but I still like it. It's just hair and it will grow back. My hair grows fast so it won't take long to grow it back out.

Thank You everyone...

SweetGirL
August 28th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Also, Watchout Lockout. Samantha's bite is way worse than her bark.

shhh....no one is to know that I've bitten u!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 28th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Hey wait, I'm confused. I thought Robyn was queen on the night and the one who flew around the LAN at night feeding on the poor innocent LAN'ers as they play mesmerized by the light much like moths to a flame as she sucked their blood away.

I thought you were the one that chased me down, threw me to the ground, and had your way with me.

SweetGirL
August 28th, 2007, 04:02 PM
DL, I like adding hair extensions from time to time. My 8-yr-old took this picture (VERY blurry), but u get the point. If you don't like the short air, add extensions.

Lockout
August 28th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Oh god...now theres two of em.....

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 29th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Samantha, you look hi in that pic. Love the extensions though.

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 29th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Looks like she's saying "How you doin", Like Joey on friends.

SweetGirL
August 30th, 2007, 07:27 AM
high?!! oh, hell nah. what do ya expect when an 8 year old is snapping the picture? you should be checking out that bicep/tricep/shoulder form - not the eyes, people! oh, i mean, the hair extensions was the point of that picture. haha

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==