PDA

View Full Version : AVP 2

LA_MERC_Nutria
August 25th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Looks like they gonna go rated R on this one folks
http://media.video.ign.com/ev/ev.html?dlURL=http://moviesmovies.ign.com/movies/video/article/815/815296/avp_trailer_082307_flvhighwide.flv&object_ID=746237

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 25th, 2007, 10:54 AM
I couldn't see the video....

LA_MERC_Nutria
August 25th, 2007, 10:59 AM
try here if it doesn't work
http://avp-r.com/

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 25th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Well, I will watch it when it comes out on the free Encore Chanel... the first one was poorly written... and just did not do the Alien, or the Predator movies any justice... I doubt this one will be much better.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 25th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Agreed, I loved the 2 predator movies and the first 2 Alien movies (The second one Aliens was teh best). But after that it went down hill fast. I'll watch it for the vid entertaiment but I doubt its any where as good as the first movies. Looks gorey.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 25th, 2007, 05:03 PM
I know why it didn't work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't enter my D.O.B.....:emb:doh:slap

Chi_Townz
August 25th, 2007, 05:24 PM
hehehehe, Ill go see it, wait, naw, Ill wait for Vid, but definitely want to see it..

Rollout
August 25th, 2007, 05:25 PM
I'm with Conda, but the cinematography looks cool

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
August 26th, 2007, 09:56 AM
I'm more interested in the new "Rambo" movie that is sopposed to be coming out.....You already know what's going to happen in AVP......they are going to kill off nearly the whole town short of two ppl that love each other but don't know it yet then they kill each other simotaniously...."obligitory sex scene" alien pops out nine days later.....the bad acting lives on.....

AVP 3 : CrossBreed

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 26th, 2007, 11:11 AM
;203840']I'm more interested in the new "Rambo" movie that is sopposed to be coming out.....You already know what's going to happen in AVP......they are going to kill off nearly the whole town short of two ppl that love each other but don't know it yet then they kill each other simotaniously...."obligitory sex scene" alien pops out nine days later.....the bad acting lives on.....

AVP 3 : CrossBreed

LMFAO!!! dude that is friging true... you could not have laid it out any better :)

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
August 27th, 2007, 04:22 PM
The first one was actually going to be a badass movie. it was around 150minutes long, had some character development (human, pred, and alien) that would have set the scene a hell of a lot better. there was actually a predalien (alien that was incubated in a predator host) that was unbelievable. the predators were shown to be a lot more badass than they were.

Fox execs looked at it and cut almost everything but most of the action and essential scenes to make a total of 87 minutes, went for a pg-13 rating to try and draw a larger audience. it came across as contrived and B movie material.

Hopefully they have learned their lesson for the 2nd one. If done right, this movie could be awesome. has so much potential.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==