PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To All (little about myself)

deathdealer
August 24th, 2007, 07:46 PM
:tank:Whats going on guys this is jamie aka deathdealer its been fun playing with you guys yall are pretty cool guys well just writing to tell you a little about myself.:saddam1:saddam1:saddam1:saddam1

In 26 years old born and raised in florence SC . enjoy gaming and custom rides love building PC's friends with lamerc sniper (robbie) and lamerc yellowdog (parker) i would love to join the clan i know i have to post on the forum but its been real and if you have anymore questions feel free to write anytime

See Yall Soon
Jamie

LA_MERC_goose
August 24th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Name dropping usually works however the two names you dropped pretty much hurt any and all chances of anything positive happening. LOL! j/k

Welcome to the house of horrors!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
August 24th, 2007, 08:16 PM
What's up Jamie - welcome to the nut-house...

...and don't mind that Goose honking over in the corner - he's harmless :D

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 24th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Wazzup Jamie.. glad to see you made it to the forums :)...
Guess I should have warned you about dropping my name here...
you see no one likes me, they just keep me around so they have
someone to kick around when they feel the need to..LOL

But anyway, don't be a stranger,,, get in the mix, and enjoy yourself.
We have a great group of guys "And gals" on here. :)

LA_MERC_Spark
August 24th, 2007, 10:37 PM
LOL! glad to meet ya...I see that you know one of our RMT members and he is in the process of training you to be a good merc! Your assimilation is almost complete! mwahahahahahahahaaaa!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 24th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Thanks for coming in Deathdealer!! Appreciate the Intro!! Glad to have you in the GAME!!

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
August 24th, 2007, 11:29 PM
To Flo_Merc......lol....it seems we are getting more and more from Flowtown.....hey man wuzzup.....My name is Nathan....Parker got me into this game as well......He's like a little e-crack dealer

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 25th, 2007, 05:50 AM
Hello Jamie! Welcome to the funny farm, the nut house, the place where women RULE and men drools............

Oh and don't say the Saints suxs because they will stop talking to you!!!!! I know this first hand......

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 25th, 2007, 08:52 AM
who is this guy I don tknow him!

J/K whats up man glad to ee you hitting the forums.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 25th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Name dropping usually works however the two names you dropped pretty much hurt any and all chances of anything positive happening.

LMFAO, I concur

j/k Jamie, good to have you around!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
August 25th, 2007, 09:58 AM
DeathDealer, good to have you in the game. Welcome!

SweetGirL
August 25th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the intro, and hope u enjoy

Chi_Townz
August 25th, 2007, 05:44 PM
WALTER!!
AS your sponsor....DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD you spamming #*&^%#.....

hehehe, j/k:stick

Welcome deathdealer!

Pay no mind to the women, they are harmless... As for Yella?!? Well, we all know the end to THAT story now dont we.

OMG, did I just say that out loud??

Dude, these chics rule and YD is THE BOMB!!:heart3:heart3

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
August 25th, 2007, 10:23 PM
26 huh... sounds like Im still the youngest one around here...

oh, and get out while you still can... ;)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 26th, 2007, 03:58 AM
Welcome. See ya in the game.

waltersw15
August 26th, 2007, 06:20 AM
WALTER!!
AS your sponsor....DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD you spamming #*&^%#.....

What?!?!?! Spam is when you put a bunch of crap out there. All 300+ of my posts have been intellectually stimulating; therefore, cannot be deemed as spam.

By the way, welcome Deathdealer. As you can see, we are a close knit family around here. One day, you may be so lucky as to have Chi as your sponsor, and you too will be assimilated. :borg I'm going to be the recruit that catapults him to the most demanded sponsor in the clan. So ignore his comment above.

I've had the pleasure of playing some BF2 with you. I'm sure you will find that many of us here will be more than happy to get you up to speed in all that is BF2. If you want to learn about the jets in BF2, get on the opposite side of Target, Andyconda, and Wetzny, and you'll learn all you need to learn in about 2 minutes. :crybaby :stick

See you around.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 26th, 2007, 11:25 AM
If you want to learn about the jets in BF2, get on the opposite side of Target, Andyconda, and Wetzny, and you'll learn all you need to learn in about 2 minutes.

LOL... yea like hide under a building and hope they dont fly a couple of bombs in on top of you..

Big_ch33se
August 26th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Welcome DD. I havent been on the game much lately but I will be back on more now and hopefully will kill~i mean see you in game.

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 27th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Yeah hey everyone Jamie is interested in joining. H eis a friend of mine and a good guy> he would be very helpful in the technical field> he would be able to devote alot of time. Keeep aan eye out for him and help him out he has just started BF@ also so we are still in the learning curve hahaha

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 2nd, 2007, 04:44 PM
A fellow Florencian! Welcome!

Rollout
September 3rd, 2007, 09:09 PM
Jamie, Glad to have you around, it's been fun owning with you lately!!!

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 4th, 2007, 09:04 AM
OMG HENRY!!!!! wuzzzzzzuuup

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==