PDA

View Full Version : Connor James McKinney

LA_MERC_Spark
August 24th, 2007, 08:32 AM
My youngest ready for his first football season. Little man is all of 38 pounds soaked! He's got some fire though. Hasn't given up yet, and likes to tackle people. Well.. he tries anyway... Here is a crappy pic. I'm going to post a few more of him and his brother. I'm proud of my boys! :D

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 24th, 2007, 08:35 AM
awww how cute is he..... wink wink...... Nice picture sparky

PS... Don't sign him with the Saints..... or LSU

LA_MERC_Nutria
August 24th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Damn he is all pads..... He still does soccer?

LA_MERC_Spark
August 24th, 2007, 08:40 AM
soccer, football, baseball, basketball, a little tennis... Both the boys love sports. It really is a pain in the arse. Especially for the wife. She is at some sort of practice every night throughout the entire year. Not to mention working the snack bar during practice/games. She is probably one of the best mamas on the planet! But... as long as they keep their grades in the green and want to play we'll keep signing them up.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 24th, 2007, 08:45 AM
She is probably one of the best mamas on the planet!

OMG how sweet was that!!!!!!!!! You just got put on my "good hubby to their wife" list!!!!!....... Keep that up!!!!!!!!!!!

DL walks away with a happy cry... and you Sparky get a free (NO pick on Saints) pass from me!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 24th, 2007, 08:53 AM
Cool Spark. I have a few more years before all that starts.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 24th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Very Nice Spark, I can only say after seeing your pictures, he must get his good looks from his mother!!

What age do the pads start down there? Reagan's five, and right now we can only do flag football. So thats what were doing!!

LA_MERC_Spark
August 24th, 2007, 02:17 PM
have to be 6 by Aug 1st... Connor made 7 Aug 8th. Boy was he mad last year when he missed the cut by 7 days :)

Chi_Townz
August 24th, 2007, 07:03 PM
GJ Spark!

Keep it up!

Lockout
August 26th, 2007, 09:15 AM
Sweet...... That boy will some day play for the Saints ....and I know a full row of Aholes that will be in the stands (drinkin bourbon, crown, and patron) and cheering him on....Conda will still be wearing his Ricky Williams jersey of course....it will be tight around the waste line and the numbers will be stretched but he will be in it.

Man I played every sport imaginable. Tae kwon do from age 6. Started hockey age 6. Lacrosse, football, motocross, baseball ---never played tennis or soccer...*that was for the gay kids when I grew up* but hey things have changed... Point is.....Keep them playing and that way they will grow up to be fine upstanding young boys like ....Well "ME". Something to think about !

Good stuff man...congrats....

And for the record...James's wife should be up for an award...she even offered to make me breakfast the morning after the Conda walkabout....And she puts up with James....the girl is a saint!

Big_ch33se
August 26th, 2007, 08:36 PM
rawr, the little ones have all the fire. He will pwn all big sluggish buffoons in his way.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==