PDA

View Full Version : Saints game night photos

LA_MERC_Spark
August 23rd, 2007, 04:16 PM
well... I just remembered that I took a couple pictures before things went south or west in Andy's case... about 20 miles west.. lmfao.. anyway... the ne LG chocolate I have takes ok pictures... when you aren't busy trying to stay upright! lol! For you newbs I point out who folks are.... 1st pic.. Da DOME BOI!! 2nd Dirge standing, Lockout, BigCh33se not looking at the cam, and teh Andyconda. 3rd pic left to right Spark, Conda, Lockout 4th nubs 5th Andy with the big ass beer sign.... last one... Conda, Yankee, and Spark. Now that I know the phone takes ok pics, I should be able to better document our little nights out! :D

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 23rd, 2007, 04:22 PM
OMG there's more then 4 saints fans..........

LA_MERC_Spark
August 23rd, 2007, 04:25 PM
Watch your forked tongue woman! dems fightin words!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 23rd, 2007, 04:34 PM
hahahaha........ oh thats funny...........lol.....

Rollout
August 23rd, 2007, 04:43 PM
Nice glasses "B" :)

Lockout
August 23rd, 2007, 05:09 PM
Ugghhhhh I look at those pictures and its not hard to understand how things went south...or west or....ANDY exactly what direction was it anyway??

Hey when did Ricky Williams sign back with the saints? I couldn't agree with you more Rollout....They were damn nice glasses.

Rollout
August 23rd, 2007, 08:42 PM
"B" looks like he's ready for his Vogue, Paris Hilton, Lohan post rehab cover shot

Cheeze looks like he's passed out with his eyes open ROTFLOL :) !!!!!!

Andy looks hammered (puffy, closed eyes) at the game, no wonder he slept with the "ditch", or something that sounds like that!!

Spark, you look fine, how did you get messed up with these loons!! :) :) :)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 23rd, 2007, 09:36 PM
LMFAO, I do not look well, LMFAO. And Tonya, You and I are going to have words little woman. Dems fightin words. The Saints are the team.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 23rd, 2007, 09:37 PM
P.S. Thats a Mike McKenzie Jersey jo fool!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 23rd, 2007, 10:35 PM
Oh if you think you can take me on little man come on.... I mite have to get my ladder out being that you look 7 feet tall... But Wayne has my back cause

THE SAINTS SUXS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha

Oh and Adnypandy I think I mite have seen you before driving on the causeway!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 23rd, 2007, 10:40 PM
Oh and don't get me started on L.S.U.......................

waltersw15
August 24th, 2007, 05:28 AM
Now you can't possibly think that MSU has a chance. If so, I'll just have to make sure to send you some soothing lotion for your butt, and a box of tissues to wipe away those tears, because it isn't going to be pretty.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 24th, 2007, 05:48 AM
why am I going to get a spanking?

LA_MERC_Spark
August 24th, 2007, 07:16 AM
;203688']why am I going to get a spanking?

Well... if you two don't straighten up you may! :blue:

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 24th, 2007, 07:46 AM
;203683']Oh if you think you can take me on little man come on.... I mite have to get my ladder out being that you look 7 feet tall... But Wayne has my back cause

THE SAINTS SUXS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha

Oh and Adnypandy I think I mite have seen you before driving on the causeway!

Well well Tonya. Along with that ladder you should also bring, Wayne, 3 or 4 Pro wrestlers, a small marine Brigade, and firearms.
You'll need it!
Saints ROXORS
LSU ROXORS
And ANDY ROXORS your BOXORS!

P.E.R.O.I.D. PERIOD!

P.S. You can't miss my big ass truck if you were on the causeway with me. Its really really big and I drive it really really fast.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 24th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Well I still say the Saints STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only reason they did ok last season is because of that guy they had to pay like 5 billon $ just to play on the Saints team........

hahaha

Yes I know Andy you know where to find us.... bring it little man....

Oh and If I'm going to end up getting a spanking Please let Wayne do it!!!! wink wink

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 24th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Well well Tonya. Along with that ladder you should also bring, Wayne, 3 or 4 Pro wrestlers, a small marine Brigade, and firearms.
You'll need it!
Saints ROXORS
LSU ROXORS
And ANDY ROXORS your BOXORS!

P.E.R.O.I.D. PERIOD!

P.S. You can't miss my big ass truck if you were on the causeway with me. Its really really big and I drive it really really fast.

YOUR ALL TALK MR.ANDYPANDY PRISSYPANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lockout
August 24th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Go Saints.....Tonya ....I will fight you too...."ON THE GRASS!"

LA_MERC_Spark
August 24th, 2007, 02:18 PM
LMAO! That is if she can put one foot in front of the other and not tumble down a mountain side :roll

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 24th, 2007, 04:55 PM
oh you boys thing your funny huh!!! LOL...

Now Mountains mite not work for me....

Big_ch33se
August 26th, 2007, 08:43 PM
I keep hearin all this sh1te about the saints sucking. I think Im gonna cover this silly girl in hot wax and glue her to the bathroom floor in the superdome. SAINTS FTW!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 26th, 2007, 09:59 PM
I keep hearin all this sh1te about the saints sucking. I think Im gonna cover this silly girl in hot wax and glue her to the bathroom floor in the superdome. SAINTS FTW!

WOW... your mean!!!! Go to your room MR.. and think about what you said to the lady (me)!!!!:slp:moon1:

SweetGirL
August 27th, 2007, 02:42 PM
DL, we ladies stick together in "most" instances...but, sweetheart, ur doggin' the Saints??!! tsk tsk tsk

Now, in your defense though, Tonya...don't let these guys upset you one little bit. Seems to me they will be submitting these EXACT pictures to Jenny Craig for their "before" pictures. *huge smack at the boys*

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 27th, 2007, 02:55 PM
DL, we ladies stick together in "most" instances...but, sweetheart, ur doggin' the Saints??!! tsk tsk tsk

Now, in your defense though, Tonya...don't let these guys upset you one little bit. Seems to me they will be submitting these EXACT pictures to Jenny Craig for their "before" pictures. *huge smack at the boys*

Before what exactly.. Angioplasty? Rehab? Living in a Van down by the river? Divorce? what are you driving at Sweety? :stick

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==