PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops Mod...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 20th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Anyone have any experience here? With this MOD?

http://www.blackopsmercenaries.us/index.php

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 20th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Looks kool. Waht do y'all think?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 20th, 2007, 12:45 PM
I'm going to check it out tonight...

Ab1dab1
August 21st, 2007, 08:22 PM
How was it Wetz?

Abi

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 22nd, 2007, 08:04 AM
Sorry, nothing to report. Got busy and haven't dropped it into the system...

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
August 22nd, 2007, 08:05 AM
ehhh. I do not like you new avatar...Please fix it :)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 22nd, 2007, 08:55 AM
ehhh. I do not like you new avatar...Please fix it :)

WTF? Are you serious? English Premier League is the sh!t. Man. United is one of the original and wealthiest. Backed 100% by English pride. That is the basis of the commercial of Beckham coming here.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 22nd, 2007, 10:24 AM
I think he just wants to look at half naked girls again r00k.

Besides, who cares about soccer?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 22nd, 2007, 10:55 AM
I think he just wants to look at half naked girls again r00k.

Besides, who cares about soccer?

In that case right on!. Also it is Futball. Bastages.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 22nd, 2007, 11:09 AM
Well I've been a United fan for many years, and I can say it had NOTHING to do with number 7.

I started watching the EPL, for a couple of reasons. There are NO commercials! There are no timeouts, and only three substitutions per game. The games are on early in the mornings here in the US so taking 90 minutes to watch a game doesn't rob me of time with the family etc. Yes the Futbal is good, always played on grass, outdoors in all types of weather. Some of the things Rooney, Ronaldo, Giggs and the lot can do on a field is amazing.

Daedelus
August 22nd, 2007, 11:15 AM
hey ill give it a try it looks like it may be fun need to register with them and then ill down load it and give it a try.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
August 22nd, 2007, 12:23 PM
X is right..but soccer or futbol or whatever sucks.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 22nd, 2007, 12:28 PM
X is right..but soccer or futbol or whatever sucks.

LOL!!! You've had your head up to many dog's a$$es! :stick

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 22nd, 2007, 02:05 PM
Seriously, how exciting is a game that the winner scores once? That's why baseball sucks too because if it's a pitchers duel it's boring to watch. I can appreciate what some of those guys can do, and I watched some World Cup last year, but I can't get into soccer.

Case in point, my daughter played soccer 3 years ago, didn't really care for it. Now she plays football, full contact and she's only 8. Even kids know soccer is for chumps.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 22nd, 2007, 02:13 PM
I'm not saying I like soccer more or less than the NFL or MLB... Now I'll never watch the NBA, might as well shoot me. I prefer HOW the EPL is shown, it doesn't take all BLOODY night to watch it...

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 22nd, 2007, 08:15 PM
Tivo is your friend Wetz. There isn't much I watch on TV that isn't Tivo'ed first.

Chi_Townz
August 22nd, 2007, 09:01 PM
jeez guys...take it easy....

http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/Radiochick2.gif

Chi_Townz
August 22nd, 2007, 09:13 PM
http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16579&highlight=wetz

Daedelus
August 27th, 2007, 11:14 AM
ok some how this thred got off corse from the origonal subject.
OK got the client down loaded it pretty good a co-op multiplayer mod. so it seems most maps ARE CQB close quarter battle. and the servers are bot servers. but your friend can join in and play vs the bots.
there are new weapons like M-60 and vehicles. some of the maps are cheesy but some are good. thing i didnt like even with down loading the client i still had to go back and down load the maps. good thing they where small and only took like 5 minutes. but to get to the multiplayer server screen and look threw the servers just to find out you dont have the map or dont have the map in there rotation was ticking me off.

Some of the map are very hard especially when trying to play with bots only. the bots are not to smart and dont follow your directions. it is interesting some of the map they altered/edited so it give them a new feel.

one of my favorite maps is the oil platform map. it has alot of helicopters. 1 cobra. 2-4 black hawks 1-2 battle hawks( can fire missles) and a few little birds.
theres another one that is like FOB air base or something and it a big land base in middle and then 2 us helo basses in each of the bottom corners and 2 iraq air bases in the upper corners. so needless to say there is like 20 helos in this one and copter on copter combat is heavy. i loved the little bird, i was zipping around srtaffing helos left and right.

well going to go paly right now so let me know if any you guys going to try it ok...-

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 27th, 2007, 11:27 AM
I will get it today, and possibly play in a bit. I will get it right now.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==