PDA

View Full Version : Killin time

Lockout
August 19th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Alright my company is gone....the house is clean and there is a brand new case of Amberbach in the fridge... I'm ready to play some BF2. Havent logged 10 minutes in the past two weeks. I don't know if anyone has noticed but I have once again been promoted...AND I have a gold metal so....Cardboard cutout that Wetz/Rollout....I can't claim "greatest status" out of respect for Conda (and cause he is an awesome helo pilot and gets me points) ....so for now I will settle for second greatest! For now......

Oh yeah and it would be nice to play with my buddy "Sparks" tonight if he can break away from mystical wizard world or what ever the #$@% that game is.

LA_MERC_Spark
August 19th, 2007, 04:23 PM
LMFAO don't hate! Careful now... or I'll Paralyze/Sleep/BanishIII/Holy your arse! :D

Lockout
August 19th, 2007, 07:12 PM
I don't know what that means but....it sounds really scary. Hey you gonna play the Big BF with us later?

LA_MERC_johncst
August 19th, 2007, 08:46 PM
it is ff talk

Lockout
August 21st, 2007, 05:12 PM
James I love you man....We've been in the trenches together (ok so they were bars and ditches in New Orleans) but you know where Im going with this....But I have to tell ya....From my perspective....that FF game sounds pretty

F'N GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Ab1dab1
August 21st, 2007, 07:58 PM
FF game.....is that like Fisting First or something?!?!?!

LMAO!!!! I don't think I would want to play that game.

Abi

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==