PDA

View Full Version : Welcome LA_MERC_Lockout[r]!!!

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 17th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Let's welcome LA_MERC_Lockout[r] to the nuthouse!!!

Name: Brian Vincent

Location: Originally from Rochester New York but now lives Pensacola FL (another yankee in the group)

Email: [email protected]

Games: BF2 the only game that really counts. "In fact, Bell built me a computer with old parts just so I could play as my pc had onboard video etc. Basically it was a turd."

Job:Works with Andy at Quincy Compressor as a Quality Supervisor.

Main interests: Diving/spearfishing and anything to do with the Gulf and water.

His stats etc are already up on the site.

Rollout
August 17th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Welcome shark boy!!!!! Glad to have ya!!!!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 17th, 2007, 06:47 PM
WRONG!! It's Barnacle Boy!! Welcome Little Buddy!! He's Conda's life saving dive buddy..... "Out with the Bad Air in with the GOOD!" Welcome Brian!! Glad to have you....

LA_MERC_Spark
August 17th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Welcome B! Now... put the Hand grenade DOWN... and walk away slowly... :D

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 17th, 2007, 07:42 PM
WOO HOOOOO Welcome to the NUThouse the funny farm and the place where ..................

WOMEN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lockout
August 17th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Whats up gentlemen....and ladies....Can't ever forget the ladies right? Right! Thanks for the invite and the welcome. Ya'll have been great and its been a lot of fun learning this game. Ive haven't been on much cause...well, Ive been busy..Life sucks some times...Its not all fun and BF2 but....it should be! Anyway, Thanks Conda for getting me into this game...Actually you get me into a lot of **** and some of it aint good but...hell brother its fun and we look good doing it !!!!!

Guys thanks again. Im looking forward to getting better and helping slay all these clowns from other lesser clans!

B

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 17th, 2007, 08:19 PM
welcome mano!

LA_MERC_johncst
August 18th, 2007, 06:08 AM
welcom

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 18th, 2007, 07:06 AM
;203117']Whats up gentlemen....and ladies....Can't ever forget the ladies right? Right!

B

See even lockout knows not to forget about us!!!!! I think this will make for a good boy here... BUT!!!!!!! the Ladies ALWAYS go in front!!! remember that........

LOL.... Congrats L.O.

waltersw15
August 18th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Because it just doesn't work if the lady's in the back. You just might get a knife there.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 19th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Don't forget his part time job of losing Andy in NOLA... :stick welcome aboard mano

Lockout
August 19th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Man your selling me short....Its a full time job getting Andy in and sometimes out of ****....Its hard damn work but someones gotta do it! Im feeling the love in this post...Cya in a couple weeks ....Make sure you got that blender working !!!

Chi_Townz
August 20th, 2007, 06:20 AM
glad to see you could make it Lock!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 20th, 2007, 06:38 AM
welcome welcome

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 20th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Welcome B! Now... put the Hand grenade DOWN... and walk away slowly... :D

LMFAO, so true
Now your one of the crew B,
Squad up and mow some MF'ers down.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 20th, 2007, 07:41 AM
;203236']Man your selling me short....Its a full time job getting Andy in and sometimes out of ****....Its hard damn work but someones gotta do it! Im feeling the love in this post...Cya in a couple weeks ....Make sure you got that blender working !!!

P.S. There are a few people in this clan B that know first hand the full time job that is "ANDYCONDA"

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 20th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Should call yourself "Andypandy prissypants"

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 20th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Any chance someone can Hook B up with an avatar and a signature? Or we just going to let him sit here looking like a retard? :stick

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 20th, 2007, 08:32 AM
his avatar can be one of those OLD movie type chastity belts that the girls had, with a LOCK on it and his signature can be something like "I've been locked out"

LOL J/K......

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 20th, 2007, 09:15 AM
;203262']his avatar can be one of those OLD movie type chastity belts that the girls had, with a LOCK on it and his signature can be something like "I've been locked out"

LOL J/K......

This is from someone who prolly goes COMMANDO!:stick

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 20th, 2007, 12:12 PM
OK after asking a few people.... I'm not sure what... "going COMMANDO!" means.... sling told me it meant not wairing underwear......?...... I have to have my undys on...

SweetGirL
August 20th, 2007, 01:37 PM
we just going to let him sit here looking like a retard? :stick

why start now.....Drax does that well enough on his own and no one has jumped in to helped HIM lmao

Big_ch33se
August 20th, 2007, 06:56 PM
I heard some great stories bout the hand grenades on bourbon. Welcome to a world where you can fight with all the peeps around you and actually get medals and rewards for it!

Ab1dab1
August 21st, 2007, 08:15 PM
OMG, I don't think I want to picture Andy after a handfull of Hand Grenades from Tropical Isle. I don't think that would be a pretty site. Andy, we'll have to show ya the "good" clubs downtown this year ;)

Abi

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==