PDA

View Full Version : Aren't You Glad You Didn't Get an Iphone

waltersw15
August 16th, 2007, 08:20 AM
I read this article this morning. This is unbelievable. I can almost feel that there is less oxygen this month due to the downed trees for this.

You would think that something like this might have come to AT&T's concern the moment the first one of these phone bills printed out.

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/hughes/17065

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=943335&cache=1

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
August 16th, 2007, 08:37 AM
wow..what a waste of resources...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 16th, 2007, 08:53 AM
The reason I hate AT&T is I have 3 lines at the office and 1 to the home office. 2 high speed DSL lines also. Little to none Long Distance calling... and my monthly cost is nearly 687.00 per month.. AT&T BLOWS...

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 16th, 2007, 09:09 AM
The iphone recently brought down Duke's network.

Wetz, you are crazy if you are paying that much for 4 phone lines and 2 DSL lines. Something is wrong somewhere as I wouldn't expect it to be over $250.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 16th, 2007, 09:58 AM
If you can hook me up with a plan somewhere I'll buy it... I'm on the Biz Saver (Right MF'ERS!!) plan with AT&T...

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 16th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Whats included in the Biz Saver plan besides the arse rapping?

LA_MERC_Spark
August 16th, 2007, 12:12 PM
LMAO!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 16th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Exactly... bundled crap like, Call notes, Caller ID.. blah blah.. Blah..

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 16th, 2007, 01:04 PM
PM me your phone number and maybe we can look into your account and figure out why its so expensive. If you have 2 accounts, both main lines.

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 16th, 2007, 02:04 PM
any one else hearing the theme to 'Mission Impossible' in their heads right now?

Go Toby!!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 16th, 2007, 04:27 PM
LOL... Yea I can... I think Toby going to Hook a brother up before too long..
or at least open someones eyes up to the "Evil" that is TELCO.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
August 16th, 2007, 05:49 PM
We have one of the family plans with Cingular (which is AT&T now) and so mobile-to-mobile is free. My wife's brother has downs syndrome, but still functions pretty well at 34 years old. Anyway, he has one of the phones since it is only $10 a month more. If you know anything about people with downs, they do the same thing each day. Well, he is constantly calling people on his speed dial list (he can't remember #s). When we get the bill each month, it comes in this half inch thick 8.5x11 envelope. He places 600-700 calls each month! The charge is always $0.0, but man the paper waste.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 16th, 2007, 07:37 PM
hey quit your at&t bashing bull**** Wetz :)
but yeah bill sounds high

Thanks again for my next vaction... :p:

Chi_Townz
August 16th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Geez Wetz.... I have DLS Elite with phone... pay less than $100

Target better be able to assist.... something is wrong there.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 17th, 2007, 10:02 AM
hey quit your at&t bashing bull**** Wetz :)
but yeah bill sounds high

Thanks again for my next vaction... :p:

LOL, We have 2 AT&T broadband engineers inthis group and Wetzny is still getting raped. Mike and Robby, you might want to help a brotha out. Or at least have your company send the man a tube of KY with each bill. It cuts down on the friction. LMFAO!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 17th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Dude's Thanks for the back-up!!

Diesel why use my funds for vacation? AT&T needs the money to buy more chainsaw's!! THERE'S STILL FORREST'S TO BE CUT!!! "WE NEED MORE PAPER!!" (MF'ers!!)

As far as the cost's of my plan here's the break down:

First of all these are BUSINESS LINES so the A$$ pounding is REEL' GOOD!

DSL HSI PRO (office) and HSI ELITE (home) 39.99 x 2 = 80.00

Custom Biz Saver 44.19

Custom Biz Saver Addl line 32.49

Home Office Lines Personal Choice Plus 35.00

Additional Line 24.00

Total to AT&T 215.86 (Before all the BS fee's, access charges, pay for poor people to have 911 access crap, and Uncle Sam)

I WAS WAY OFF IN MY Guess-Ta-Mite of AT&T expense's, the total of 650.00 I arrived at included my cell, my wifes (she's on the board of Spartan so... err I pay for hers) So my apologies for not knowing my own companies EXACT landline expense's!!

Now back to regularly scheduled programing!!

LA_MERC_Drax
August 17th, 2007, 12:49 PM
If you don't wanna get the enormous paper bill, just sign up for paperless billing, you can always go online and view the statement, thats what i do anywhos...

waltersw15
August 17th, 2007, 12:54 PM
If I remember correctly, I get an email each month telling me that my bill is now available for viewing online, but I still get a paper bill in the mail. Go figure.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 17th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Dude's Thanks for the back-up!!

Diesel why use my funds for vacation? AT&T needs the money to buy more chainsaw's!! THERE'S STILL FORREST'S TO BE CUT!!! "WE NEED MORE PAPER!!" (MF'ers!!)

As far as the cost's of my plan here's the break down:

First of all these are BUSINESS LINES so the A$$ pounding is REEL' GOOD!

DSL HSI PRO (office) and HSI ELITE (home) 39.99 x 2 = 80.00

Custom Biz Saver 44.19

Custom Biz Saver Addl line 32.49

Home Office Lines Personal Choice Plus 35.00

Additional Line 24.00

Total to AT&T 215.86 (Before all the BS fee's, access charges, pay for poor people to have 911 access crap, and Uncle Sam)

I WAS WAY OFF IN MY Guess-Ta-Mite of AT&T expense's, the total of 650.00 I arrived at included my cell, my wifes (she's on the board of Spartan so... err I pay for hers) So my apologies for not knowing my own companies EXACT landline expense's!!

Now back to regularly scheduled programing!!

Talk about exaguration. I'm never listening to any of his stories again.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 17th, 2007, 01:40 PM
I'm not in charge of accounts PAYABLE!! LOL! I asked Doris to get me the details and when she came back with the information, "I was like WTF? Throw some more shiot in there!!! LOL!"

I might be wrong, but I'm honest when I am!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 19th, 2007, 04:15 PM
lmao I was with Diesel on this one. Thanks for the bonus! If you ever want another line or a DS3 or something let me know and I will hook you up! lolol How about some U-verse?

telco = good cable = bad

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==