PDA

View Full Version : Introducing LA_MERC_waltersw15[r]!

Chi_Townz
August 15th, 2007, 06:23 AM
:stick:stick

He can slice it, he can dice it, AND we all know he can CUT it!

Thats right folks, no longer is Bill a "LA_Merc Wannabe", No longer will he have to be on the outside looking in (Take that off you tag Bill)

But enough foolin' around, lets hear a little about him!

Name: Bill Walters (waltersw15)
Email: [email protected]
PID #(for Stats) 47577179
MSN IM: [email protected]
Google Talk: [email protected]
Picture: http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/image.php?u=1590&dateline=1174927858
game(s): BF2, Titan Quest, Civ4, Half Life2
Blood sample from first born: (if none available, then significant other): I don't have any blood samples, but how about a sperm count?
Job: (or dream job or both) Powerball Winner
Bio: Degradable (Ha! Ha! In the end aren't we all?) I'm a computer programmer for an Industrial Distributing company in Baton Rouge. I've worked for them for 12 years. I was born in Pennsylvania. Graduated with a BS in Computer Science from LSU. Served 8 years in the Marine Corps Reserve. I went to Desert Storm. I have been married for 14 years, and have a daughter that will be 3 in September.

There you have it folks!
LA_MERC_waltersw15[r]
aka - Bill

So please one and all lets give Bill a warm welcome!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 15th, 2007, 06:25 AM
Woo Hooo........ Wecome to the nut house the funny farm!!!!! and

where us women RULE ALL.............

Congrats Walter

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
August 15th, 2007, 06:45 AM
nice to have ya walt! welcome!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 15th, 2007, 06:50 AM
Welcome Waltersw15!! Glad to see you here!

LA_MERC_Spark
August 15th, 2007, 06:55 AM
Welcome big daddy!

waltersw15
August 15th, 2007, 07:00 AM
;202777']Woo Hooo........ Wecome to the nut house the funny farm!!!!! and

where us women RULE ALL.............

Congrats Walter

DL, I was told that I'm being brought into this clan to straighten you women out.

After all, I rule my wife with and iron fist. Just ask DocSparky.

"Honey, if you happen to read this, I'm just kidding."
"I was just joking around with the gang."
"Oh man, not the sofa again!"

I guess I'll catch up with you all this weekend when the wife and daughter are out of town, and I RULE THE ROOST (for a couple of weeks anyway).

waltersw15
August 15th, 2007, 07:14 AM
Chi, Thanks for the intro. As my sponsor, I will try to represent you as best as I can so that you won't be disappointed (pffft. Like that's really going to happen). After, you're through with me, every new recruit will be begging for you to be their sponsor.

For the rest of the clan, thanks for the welcoming comments. I know it has taken a little while for me to come around. But you all have won me over to the dark side with all the great gaming, great forum conversations, and compatible personalities.

In the beginning, I thought it would take quite a bit of effort to keep up with posting on the forums or getting in game time with a clan, but in the months leading up to this, I see that that is not the case. This clan is so easy to get along with, and participations seems effortless. So it was only right to take this next step.

*wiping away tears in my eyes* I love you guys. ...And women (I definitely meant to include women. DL please don't hurt me).

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 15th, 2007, 07:44 AM
LOL..... ~"SMACK"~ j/k

LA_MERC_DocSparky
August 15th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Iron fist. Yea I think that's what she (wife) must have hit you with the last time you tried to make your opinion known. BTW, lay off the setimental stuff. Your going have everyone crying before long. Just get out there and kill something :).

LA_MERC_johncst
August 15th, 2007, 10:30 AM
welcome waltersw

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 15th, 2007, 11:01 AM
fresh meat! welcome

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 15th, 2007, 11:28 AM
welcome aboard matey!

Chi_Townz
August 15th, 2007, 11:58 AM
;202792']LOL..... ~"SMACK"~ j/k

Caution... Dragons lie.... j/k my arsh....

:stick

j/k

YOU RULE!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 15th, 2007, 12:16 PM
YOU RULE!

SEE!!!!!!!!!!! I RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 15th, 2007, 12:18 PM
LMFAO, good to have you Walter. From your post I see you'll fit right in. And yes if by any means you thinnk you can straighten out Tonya (DL) please do so. Get that crazy woman out o my hair.

SweetGirL
August 15th, 2007, 12:50 PM
What kinda name is "waltersw15"? haha

I see the recruitment committee has ONCE AGAIN ignored my insistence on providing us some new SINGLE members *ahem*. Oh well.... lol

Congratulations to ya!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 15th, 2007, 01:06 PM
NEVER ANDYPANDY PRANCEYPANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm here to stay!!!!!! So you'll just have to deal with me!!!!!

waltersw15
August 15th, 2007, 01:16 PM
What do you mean what kind of name is waltersw15. It's the birthname that my parents gave me.

"waltersw15, go clean your room!"
"waltersw15, go outside and play!"
"waltersw15, get your butt over hear before I beat you into tomorrow!"

It sort of has a nice ring to it. (waltersw happened to by my login at IBM, which was my first computer job, and since the infamous "that name has already been taken. would you like to try waltersw1, waltersw01, waltersw204, etc." I picked 15 because it is a favorite number as it was the first number I ever wore while playing organized sports)

As far as recruiting married guys, its just the guys way of showing that they still have the control in this clan even though DL thinks you all do. ;)

Daedelus
August 15th, 2007, 01:17 PM
welcome abord hehe. hey the name waltersw sounds sort of strange do you mind if we call you walter or is it walters when we talk to you on the mic/voice etc. ??

waltersw15
August 15th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Most people just call me "Walt" in the teamspeak. That has also been a nickname in high school. So it still fits.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
August 15th, 2007, 01:37 PM
We used to call him Freak Boy, but that two word name got a little taxing. We just call him Bill now (if we are forced to address him). :)

JK there Bill. Glad to be in the same recruiting class.

waltersw15
August 15th, 2007, 02:15 PM
After all, if you look up the origin of "Bill", it means "boy of freakish nature"

But like Doc said, most people try not to speak to me at all.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 15th, 2007, 02:18 PM
I'm calling you WALTER....

AND

W-a-l-t-e-r! I rule and so do all the other ladies in the clan and don't you forget it.. and don't you think anyother way either...

*DL holds her fist in the air* SAY IT!!!!!!!!! SAY IT!!!!!!!!! SAY IT!!!!!!!! DL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY IT............

~*SMACK*~

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 15th, 2007, 03:55 PM
OK OK!!!! Dragon Lady Rules.. Please don't hit me again.. I swear I've learned my lesson this time...

...I'll go let myself out now to sleep in the Dog house....

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 15th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Girls are fools and Boys RULE!:stick

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 15th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Girls are fools and Boys RULE!:stick

Well that don't count for me because I'm no "girl" I'm a W-O-M-A-N!!!! and WOMEN RULES ROOK.... you in dog house with yellafella........

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 15th, 2007, 04:13 PM
~S-M-A-C-K~

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 15th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Welcome Walter!
Glad to have you apart of this longstanding institution... mental of course----->see Conda

Chi_Townz
August 16th, 2007, 06:02 AM
HAHAHAHA, you wish Andy!!

or is Andypooh

AndyKins

something like that...LOL

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 16th, 2007, 09:34 AM
It's AndyPandy Pransypants.....

waltersw15
August 16th, 2007, 02:29 PM
See DL, I get introduced to the clan, and now the guys start to rise up. Just like I said. Let the revolt begin!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 16th, 2007, 03:25 PM
you:chickenhe! the:tribe... So your:banned!! i'm going to:slp you so:beup: what your going to:boohoo now.......:moon1:.... so:bow to all us women you:loser1 woo hoo because women rules:thewave smack:twak

:heart3:):kiss:kiss:kiss:kiss:kiss:kiss:devil:kiss :kiss:devil:kiss:kiss:kiss:kiss:kiss:kiss:p::p::p: :p::p::p::p::p:

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 16th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Now D/L... that was classic Forum creativity there... :)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 16th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Thank you yella fella..... wink winnk

waltersw15
August 16th, 2007, 04:51 PM
I agree with Yellow. DL, you should do all your posts that way from now on.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 16th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Lets have a :partys and :fruit like:bb but I'm glad I could make you all happy like:blue::D

Rollout
August 16th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Welcome Walter!!!!!

Chi_Townz
August 16th, 2007, 10:35 PM
OMG!

What HAVE I Done!!!!

waltersw15
August 17th, 2007, 04:28 AM
Chi,

You better get your recruit back in line. Wait a minute, I'm your recruit. Nevermind.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 17th, 2007, 08:39 AM
DL sounds to be a lot of whips and spurs. She just has bad aim?.............No horse to ride?.............:stick

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 17th, 2007, 10:36 AM
DL sounds to be a lot of whips and spurs. She just has bad aim?.............No horse to ride?.............:stick

hahaha.... LOLOLOL.... my goodness.... I have no horse to ride for 2 weeks...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 17th, 2007, 12:34 PM
LMAO!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 17th, 2007, 03:34 PM
LMAO... Good one D/L :)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 17th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Your welcome yellafella anything to make yall lol.... wink wink

Ab1dab1
August 21st, 2007, 08:27 PM
Welcome to the madness Walter :)